Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Empty the ore collection thing before starting the script, if you setup the script properly it will have no problems biggrin.png If not, post a bug report and it will be fixed ASAP, but I haven't changed the code for upstairs mode so it should be the same as before ^^ biggrin.png

Here is a quick proggy on my new acc:

8e81eb59298f57a92f9c4193b547c2aa.png

Made many accounts using this badboy :P ? More luck on mirror?

When it's collecting the ore it stays there after putting in on the belt it just stands there, waited to see how long but stopped it after 3 minutes. Not sure if it's a glitch cause I did 2 loads already and it worked. Sucks =/ already 2 problems with it, got it 30 minutes ago..

Ugh now it's just standing there after it depletes a vein and it won't move untill I click somewhere.. way to many buggs regretful decision buying. Hopefully you fix this.

• Like 1

You have to clear the ore hopper before starting the script, otherwise the bot gets REALLY confused. Just empty all the hoppers and conveyors etc etc, start at the bank, and the script will run perfectly fine. Also, remember to have hammer in inventory. Otherwise just post an error log and it will be fixed ASAP.

EDIT:

Here's a quick recent proggy:

ee4b4f5d26b6c48479a8676f0648dc24.png

EDIT:

Just did another test run, so far so good. I optimized some code, and posted a nice update for version 0.50 :) Update will be live within a few hours max :D

Here's a GIF of the obstacle handler, made it perform much better too :)

a55e2ded5145e4e5647fd8e67627ada6.gif

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner