Khal AIO Crafter

Khaleesi

5 minutes ago, Regnvaeromer said:

does not work at all. i open the script and it starts running, then after its done withdrawing the items (gems, molten glass etc) it stops working and it starts howering the mouse at the corner of the screen. 

Looks like a nice script but im not satisfied with it not working :S

This is probably due to the client not being updated after Jagex's update. Same issue with me, no errors in the log. 

@Khaleesi

On 8/28/2018 at 1:36 PM, Khaleesi said:

Then don't use mirror mode?
I still wonder why people still use that ... Breaks very often and makes scripts run very unstable sometimes

I don't know if you've heard of account locks happening due to logging in with injection clients but as of recent it has become a thing. Most users report lower banrates on mirror mode. Is there any plan to fix mirror mode support?

1 hour ago, Logicfury said:

I don't know if you've heard of account locks happening due to logging in with injection clients but as of recent it has become a thing. Most users report lower banrates on mirror mode. Is there any plan to fix mirror mode support?

"mirror mode support" doesn't even exist... either a script works on both or it works on none.
If a script works on injection and not on mirror, then that's a client issue that's needs to be fixed, currently mirror mode is fairly crap in my opinion ^^

So there is nothing to "fix" for me :/

Edited by Khaleesi

2 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

"mirror mode support" doesn't even exist... either a script works on both or it works on none.
If a script works on injection and not on mirror, then that's a client issue that's needs to be fixed, currently mirror mode is fairly crap in my opinion ^^

So there is nothing to "fix" for me :/

Ok just to be clear I'd have no intention of asking for a refund even if the script was never updated and broken. I don't know what your life experience looks like outside of selling scripts (I'm guessing this is a hobby more than anything) but the second you enter into a financial transaction to deliver goods for payment the onus is on you to make sure the goods work as described. Personally, I don't think saying "don't use mirror mode" is an appropriate response. You might disagree. I find it passive-aggressive and dismissive. I don't know shit about coding but I just don't think it is entirely Alek's fault that a crafting script is unable to perform a simple action like cutting gems on mirror mode. Could be wrong though so if there is 100% nothing you can do on your end then my mistake. All I know is Czar's entire suite of scripts is working on mirror mode as of today.

@Alek

Edited by Logicfury