Khal AIO Crafter

Khaleesi

On 7/11/2018 at 12:33 AM, logicfury said:

Khaleesi, could I get a trial?

Also has the script implemented any kind of human movement/anti-ban a la Czar?

You mean czars "Lets say I got special antiban so I can sell more script" antiban?
No sorry I don't have special stuff that makes people believe that they are safe, we don't even know the way jagex banns accounts...?
Obviously I have some stuff implemented that breaks botting patterns :)
A good antiban is using breaks and mixing up tasks, Usually nothing to do with the script itself ^^

Mouse movements are done by osbot, so those can't be changed, same as mouse speed... :/

19 hours ago, el_duran said:

you should add a bank all option, by manually filling in the bank. Also pressing space bar to select black d hide bodies instead of clicking. space bar or the #1. that would make the script flawless

Will take a look at using the ekeyboard instead of the mouse, good point!

Edited by Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2018 at 5:17 AM, Khaleesi said:

You mean czars "Lets say I got special antiban so I can sell more script" antiban?
No sorry I don't have special stuff that makes people believe that they are safe, we don't even know the way jagex banns accounts...?
Obviously I have some stuff implemented that breaks botting patterns :)
A good antiban is using breaks and mixing up tasks, Usually nothing to do with the script itself ^^

Mouse movements are done by osbot, so those can't be changed, same as mouse speed... :/

Will take a look at using the ekeyboard instead of the mouse, good point!

how about the user removing the thread and needle from the bank and have a fill bank option and the bot would just deposit everything except the needle and the thread?

12 hours ago, el_duran said:

how about the user removing the thread and needle from the bank and have a fill bank option and the bot would just deposit everything except the needle and the thread?

I can have that added, but what's the diffrence with the current system?
it's not even 1 sec faster ^^

Favourite script of mine so far.
Been using this for "long", I got one perception. - Making Jewellry-> Right now you don't have to use the bar (silver in my case) on the furnace, but you can simply click on the furnace for further options.
Don't know if this could make any change, but if people getting monitorized, this might be better then almost instant rightclick on the ppl around it, and inhuman reaction to the furnace.
Keep up, really nice job :) 

2 hours ago, Triovani said:

Is the task system been worked on? its soo chill to just buy all the items, make a list and then it does the first lvls... kind of a hassle in the beginning to switch that often! ? really considering buying this :)

There is made a small piece of it, but nothing major yet ... :/