Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

In the expanded mining guild area, I'm trying to power mine iron ore. I set the settings to hover over next rock and to mine in order. The bot hovers over a random iron rock (not in order) and then clicks on a different rock even though it has already hovered over a rock. This looks extremely bot like and reduces the mining xp. Can you please take a look? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HighImHi said:

Hi there, ive been having trouble with the perfect miner on osbot! The custom rock selection tool doesnt seem to be working. Just want to know if im doing it wrong as selecting with the middle. left or right mouse buttons dont work aswell! Sorry to bother!

its the iron ores on varrock east and rimmington

Edited by HighImHi

@crazylife will take a look and update ASAP. Many apologies: I’ll make sure this is working better.

@HighImHi is this with mac or windows or linux? Make sure you click with the first mouse button, but to be able to select them you need to enable screen mode at the initial setup window. So it is the option on the right part of the main setup screen.

@Czar right now the bot doesn't work for sandstone mining. It does a great job mining the sandstone and putting in the grinder. But, once the water skins are out of water, it just stops. Doesn't use humidify to refill them (I tried with the runes in and out of a rune pouch). Not sure why it's happening, but it would be great if you fixed this. 

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO