Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

12 minutes ago, tylerbedabbn said:

@CzarI got banned only used the bot for about 6 hours.???? any idea on how to not get banned.

Where'd you bot? Also multiple accs? Please be careful man botting isn't how it used to be back in the good old days. Fresh acc or? Check this one out: Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

I'll extend the trial, 6 hours is a step up, you can easily push it higher IMO. At least 6-8 hours a day on the safe side, every day with breaks in-between. Can easily get 80+ mining within 2 weeks.

@Czaryes sir. i made a fresh account for the bot and i went straight to varrock east mine and mined only iron ores. i had the bot setup to drop all ores and i didnt have the world hop set up either. but i would bot for 3 hours then stop for 2 hours. i only used that one account all day. i also switched it up and used the fishing script as well and got like 37 fishing or something. after that i actually did a few clue scrolls on it myself and went and trained woodcutting before finally logging out. but yea i dont have a vpn or a proxy or whatever like everyone is saying to use so maybe that is why too? other than that the mining script runs great. So does the fishing script. Thanks for the help man i just want a script that works ill pay the money if i have too lol i want 99 mining.

Edited by tylerbedabbn
  • Like 1

On 8/29/2020 at 2:51 PM, tylerbedabbn said:

@Czaryes sir. i made a fresh account for the bot and i went straight to varrock east mine and mined only iron ores. i had the bot setup to drop all ores and i didnt have the world hop set up either. but i would bot for 3 hours then stop for 2 hours. i only used that one account all day. i also switched it up and used the fishing script as well and got like 37 fishing or something. after that i actually did a few clue scrolls on it myself and went and trained woodcutting before finally logging out. but yea i dont have a vpn or a proxy or whatever like everyone is saying to use so maybe that is why too? other than that the mining script runs great. So does the fishing script. Thanks for the help man i just want a script that works ill pay the money if i have too lol i want 99 mining.

That's a good strategy tbh, everything done correctly IMO, apart from the hours I would do 1.5 hours at varrock/lumby, but then it'll be slow progress with those types of numbers. Any different results in p2p? I'll make some changes over there (including script behaviours) and hit you up with another trial :D

20 hours ago, Bakonbitz705 said:

Heyy man, while trying to mine coal or any other rock in the expanded mining guild, it allways runs towards the rune rocks after it mines a rock.
also think you can add coal bag support?

Will check this out, selected ore via screen (clicking manually) or via list in the setup window? I recommend the screen ones, and it'll stick to the surrounding ores, especially paired with hitting the F7 key to save a mining tile (similar to a safespot) and it'll always stand on that tile. I'll do some modifications to the list ones, if you already chose screen then ignore this message.

As for coal bag, working on it, will be converting the code from my blast furnace so it won't take long to add support for it ^^ :D

9 hours ago, Lucius said:

@Czar Can I please get a trial of the script? Thank you

Done, gl sir! :D

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO