Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

14 hours ago, Samuxd said:

there are form of select the exact specific rocks that i want to mine? i mean, when i use screen mode it just mark all rocks on area but i just want to select 2... someone can help me with this?

It is showing you which ores you CAN select. You have to click on an ore to actually select it (will turn green).

• Boge 1

Hi script is of quality however some bugs (I'm running Mirror mode):-

- Cannot Powermine, I have tried all settings (Will just stand there when full inven, drags mouse cursor top right and does nothing for both drop all and drop 1)

- Sometimes when you have mined a ore the script will try to mine that ore again instead of another (again does this on all settings)

Otherwise script works great. Can you please fix asap.

13 hours ago, onlysteven said:

Hi script is of quality however some bugs (I'm running Mirror mode):-

- Cannot Powermine, I have tried all settings (Will just stand there when full inven, drags mouse cursor top right and does nothing for both drop all and drop 1)

- Sometimes when you have mined a ore the script will try to mine that ore again instead of another (again does this on all settings)

Otherwise script works great. Can you please fix asap.

Just a follow up on this:-

Everything works fine if not running on mirror mode.

If using mirror mode and you are clicking on lost ore, lower your reaction timer from 1000ms to ~100ms, using Shift + F3/F4 keys.

If having problems with mirror try to restart the client, make sure to stay logged out of your runescape client (use original runescape client launcher no other clients) and once the clients are hooked then start the script (make sure you're logged out the whole time), it may work better.

Thanks for all the responses and suggestions guys I am doing some nice work for this script. The only thing which will take some more time is amethyst but I am working on the reqs for that :D

ran into a bug where it kept walking from al - kharid upper to al hkarid lower mine and back and forth without mining anything, went to record it to show you, but when pausing the script and re-enabling it, it fixed it.

EDIT: happens everytime i bank making it un-useable in that area 

EDIT 2: This can be worked around by using ore selector, works great besides that bug, one minor thing though after using this script for days I've realized that if an ore is depleted (due to someone else mining it) the bot will still attempt to mine the ore, sometimes it does it for a while, sometimes it only tries once but this makes it very hard to use the bot with competition. 

Edited by Fich420
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO