Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Hi czar how r u?

Bro im having problems with BANKING OPTION in the SCREEN MODE...... For some reason the pj is stuck after banking and just stay there doing anything :/ 

PD: It just happen with screen mode***

Can you fix it please? I think this bug have many time......

THANKS 

Edited by Yeyokush
  • Like 1

@Czar 

Have you thought about adding an option to choose a tile which you prefer your character to stand? Currently at the mining guild if you choose to bank while mining iron ore your character ends up mining on the west side of the 3 iron ore, causing him to have to run around as oppose to standing on the east side where he would not have to move. This causes a rather large loss in XP/h

• Like 1

money back please. I will send screen shots of this being the only bot I possibly used on my account and It was banned first day of use not even after 1 hour of mining.

Edit**** the how not to get banned guide is useless I didn't bot longer than 4 or more than 10 a week didn't use proxy or anything just got me f-ing banned.

Edited by Andwill

its a mining bot, you probably got banned manually when a mod was doing the rounds, you really oughta curb your sense of entitlement, i lost my main a few days ago, didnt see me asking for a refund. knew the risk, took the risk, dealt with the consequence. jagex has fully stepped up their game we are now having to wait for osbot to do the same, in the meantime pls refrain from blaming the scripters and creators everytime you take an L. smh

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO