Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

On 7/29/2018 at 12:28 PM, Andwill said:

money back please. I will send screen shots of this being the only bot I possibly used on my account and It was banned first day of use not even after 1 hour of mining.

Edit**** the how not to get banned guide is useless I didn't bot longer than 4 or more than 10 a week didn't use proxy or anything just got me f-ing banned.

lol your IP 100% flagged kid, go next

I'm Having a small issue with Perfect Miner

Settings: screen mode, mining copper, pre hover next ore

Bank: Varrock East Bank

Problem: Just stands there once it deposits the ore. Had to manually walk back to the mine site. I looked at the logs, ut just says closing bank as the last log, no errors. So I don't know whats up.

Ran the second test. The same thing  happens just stands there once it deposits the ore 

Edited by WHYxPHUKET
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Turbotree said:

This used to work but recently stops mining the ore for very long amounts of time shortly after starting it and then just kind of doesn't mine anything except once in a blue moon.

I've also experienced this bug. It happens 100% of the time when mining the 3 iron rocks in the Ardougne mine (it starts fine, then a few minutes later only mines one of the 3 rocks). Tested on 2.5.8 / 2.5.14 mirror mode.

@Czar

Edited by Logicfury
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO