Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Ok so the script is not running so well for me. 

At rimmington, once I click on the ores I want it to mine, it starts to run far west and stops.

At varrock west mine [mining clay], after it banks, it ran far west again and it stopped next to the hill giants entrance.

[iNFO][bot #1][04/07 07:33:44 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3180, y=3372, z=0]];
[iNFO][bot #1][04/07 07:33:45 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3180, y=3372, z=0]];
[iNFO][bot #1][04/07 07:33:50 PM]: Terminating script Perfect Miner...
[iNFO][bot #1][04/07 07:33:51 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated!
[iNFO][bot #1][04/07 07:33:52 PM]: Script Perfect Miner has exited!

[iNFO][04/07 08:14:58 PM]: Started script : Perfect Miner
[iNFO][bot #1][04/07 08:19:09 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have arrived!
[iNFO][bot #1][04/07 08:19:36 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3123, y=3451, z=0]];
[iNFO][bot #1][04/07 08:19:39 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3123, y=3451, z=0]];
[iNFO][bot #1][04/07 08:20:07 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3123, y=3451, z=0]];
[iNFO][bot #1][04/07 08:20:11 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3123, y=3451, z=0]];

It banked at west bank perfectly, but it doesn't know how to get back to the mine.

Edited by gotchabruh19933

Posted a new update (Version 0.62) it works so well for me I've been mining at varrock east for 4 hours now ^^ biggrin.png

Fixed all walking issues, including banking too. I completely removed OSBot's WebWalkingEvent, it wasn't working too well, so I wrote a custom handler for walking, which works very well ^^ biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

Posted a new update (Version 0.62) it works so well for me I've been mining at varrock east for 4 hours now ^^ biggrin.png

Fixed all walking issues, including banking too. I completely removed OSBot's WebWalkingEvent, it wasn't working too well, so I wrote a custom handler for walking, which works very well ^^ biggrin.png

hey i liked you post but u didnt give me trial can i have it now ?:)

done good luck wink.png There's an update pending for banking, so I activated 48 hours instead of 24, just until the admins register the update ^^ biggrin.png

edit: Update is now live, good luck. Please post any bug reports (error logs or screenshots) if there are any bugs :D

Edited by Czar

This is why I buy your scripts without having to request a trail. Great scripter and always on top of issues. 

• Like 1

Thanks man, been coding a lot on this bot recently, let me know how the bot goes, I was testing it at various locations, mainly varrock east and iron/copper ore, good luck wink.png

I added a ton of new features but they may have to be tweaked or edited to be even more perfect, so tell me if there are any bugs and I will make changes ASAP.

Edited by Czar

When I try to mine coal in the mining quild. then after banking for the first time, the script goes nuts and just starts to walk in 2 squares near the ladders exactly on the spot where in the minimap is the agility symbol. After restarting the script, It goes down to mine again perfectly, and then after banking it does the same crap - walks in 2 squares near the ladders on the agility symbol.

Discovered that if I use the choose rocks from screen method, then it works flawlessly.

Okay nevermind, same crap happens even with the choose the rocks from screen mode.

Well, discovered that the bug is totally random, regardless of the mining mode. Sometimes it starts to walk between 2 squares on the agility symbol spot in minimap, sometimes it works good. Please fix this issue. 

And also it would be good if the bot is mining ore with other players and loses the ore, then as soon as teh ore is gone, it starts mining another one, not waits until the action ends and then clicks another ore.

Edited by Sndroom
  • Like 1

plz work on w lumby coal mining, super buggy and can never make it to or from the bank on its own

and on a side note, your bot spam clicks wayyy too much on "normal click" mode. it often miss clicks and ends up just prospecting ore while im mining it causing it to stop mining. theres no reason to click an ore more than once that im aware of plz work on this

Edited by Black_Swordsman
  • Like 1

It's not supposed to drop empty waterskins, due to mine 1 drop 1 feature, it's much faster ^^ biggrin.png But if you reeeeally want the bot to drop waterskins, I can make it do so. Granite mining will have banking very soon, just making sure it's perfect before release biggrin.png

As for lumby coal mining and mining guild walking, I will post an update asap.

EDIT:

Mining guild is fixed, the update should appear immediately since it was a offline walking code edit.

As for lumby and granite, update will be live in version 0.63, we gotta wait for admins to register this update ^^ :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Well if it's faster to not drop waterskins then I'm all for it. But wouldn't be faster if the script waited with the mouse in the inventory over the slot where the granite would appear and drop it the second you mine it?

I agree, it waits 1-2 seconds before dropping the ore + another 0.5 seconds to click the ore again..

I think the only way that M1D1 would be useful, would be if it drops an ore as soon as you mine one, and ect ect..

if you could implement that somehow into the script, That'd be amazing & the hourly rate p/h would dramatically increase.

i'm getting about 23k/h at granite @70. I get that at iron powermining. Just some suggestions.

Also, I've tried mining some adamant, But the bot just sits there? any ideas on best place to mine adamant?  

• Like 1

Until these updates can be fixed, Is it possible i could have a trial for the perfect woodcutter? you can remove the perfect miner.

It's a good script, But maybe try implement what was stated above somehow, Also it wouldn't mine addy ore for me, just run back and forth in the mine, i'm not sure if it was because i was getting attack? If so, where's the best place to mine addy ore?

I'd love to trial your woodcutting script if that's fine, I'm going on a big script buying spree soon, and testing best scripts for certain skill from different authors

• Like 2

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO