Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Thanks, let me know if you have any constructive feedback I will add more updates to the script, I am planning a nice mining feature for sequenced mining, as well as a tracker system for ores to make the script much much more smarter. ^^ :D I will extend your trial ASAP.

As for bans, botting isn't like it used to be back in the day, you gotta bot carefully, check out the guide on avoiding bans:

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/?tab=comments#comment-1417948

I would say free scripts have a lot of users, so you gotta be a bit more careful with free scripts, don't get me wrong, if coded well + supported, they are amazing, I would just prefer premium/private scripts

• Heart 1

Suggestion for the pre hover ore option is to make it anti-patterned. It will literally hover over the exact same position every single time. Then when goes to interact with the next ore it then moves the mouse to a random spot on the ore then clicks(I turned on mouse position and it pre-hovered the same values). Uses this pre-hover option has gotten some accounts disabled nearly instantly and I mean within minutes. I use another account on the same ip but a different mining script or yours for the matter and not use the pre-hover and I don't get instantly disabled. 

Just out of curiosity what happened to your Perfect Agility I noticed it wasn't on the store anymore? I already own it but just noticed it wasn't in my script collection but still on my script list in the client. And saw Mald say it was taken off the store for a month.

• Like 1

I will need to confirm that the pre-hover is being used on stealth client OR mirror with a manually lowered reaction timer (from 1000ms down to 100ms), aside from that I will do some test and see what tweaks and changes need to be made ^^ :D

As for agility, the script is currently fine, just need a small tweak for draynor camera wiggling if not on highest zoom (make sure to run highest zoom always for greatest stability), alching is experimental and I think it is disabled (it should be for now). The script was temporarily off the store for 1 month due to my not replying to user feedback, which I regretted and it should be back to normal soon :D I am making an effort to reply to every single user and every single PM too :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Czar said:

I will need to confirm that the pre-hover is being used on stealth client OR mirror with a manually lowered reaction timer (from 1000ms down to 100ms), aside from that I will do some test and see what tweaks and changes need to be made ^^ :D

As for agility, the script is currently fine, just need a small tweak for draynor camera wiggling if not on highest zoom (make sure to run highest zoom always for greatest stability), alching is experimental and I think it is disabled (it should be for now). The script was temporarily off the store for 1 month due to my not replying to user feedback, which I regretted and it should be back to normal soon :D I am making an effort to reply to every single user and every single PM too :D

Yes this happens on both stealth and mirror. 

Oh thats good. I know it can be hard to keep replying to all the posts you get with the amount of scripts you have on the store.

• Like 1