Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

On 10/3/2021 at 11:06 PM, Czar said:

Done gl sir :D Remember to take breaks, and if doing click intensive botting then try to take more frequent breaks. Also bankstanding methods/spells are the best - try and use it to your advantage, e.g. blending in at a bank etc.

Thx for the trial, awesome script! Bought it as soon as the trial ended! :D

• Like 1

On 10/5/2021 at 1:13 AM, Aardbei said:

Thx for the trial, awesome script! Bought it as soon as the trial ended! :D

Absolute legend keep it up mate. I recommend doing some jewellery enchanting, or especially lunar spells they are insane gp/xp nowadays. I myself am going for Lunar diplomacy so had to get ~65-67 magic for quest + npc contact on my new account. If there is anything you need let me know, I'll add it to the bot :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fixed @hillamo it should be available in v149.0 today. It is my fault, yesterday's CLI update may have turned off the code for it, just patched it. My apologies, I have authed you a couple bots so you don't miss out on any botting while we wait.

Edited by Czar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2021 at 7:02 PM, 1k03dub4d said:

Hey, i need a strategy, my stun alching exp is doing only 100k exp /hour when it should be higher, am i missing something or i need any adivce?

Hey mate, sure so it will have to be: modify the reaction timer to 50ms instead of default 1000ms, you will notice a huge speed increase. Aside from that, it's nice to have -65 defence bonus and zoom the camera to minimise the distance between the spell and the npc, with spell filtering turned on (optional).

21 hours ago, communist1234 said:

Could I try this please?

Done gl my friend. We're in the process of a new layout for the setup window with more options/settings :D

• Like 1