Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Hello @Czar,

I'm just looking to request you add a new option for the Lunar Spell "Superglass Make". Currently you have the option of using Soda Ash, Seaweed, and Swamp Weed to combine with a bucket of sand to create "Molten Glass". OSRS recently introduced a new type of seaweed called the "Giant Seaweed" that also can be used with the Glassmaking spell. Using the Giant Seaweed actually doubles the profit you'd normally make when you use regular seaweed.

" Using giant seaweed would provide a profit of 1,914 coins per cast with an inventory of 3 seaweed and 18 buckets of sand. Molten glass that would go over the 28 slot inventory will be placed on the ground and need to be picked up to achieve the appropriate profit. " - OSRS Wiki

I was hoping you could add Giant Seaweed as an option to use whilst casting Superglass Make. Like it says in the wiki though, you'd have to program the script to pick up Molten Glass to maximize profit since using 3 giant seaweed creates more molten glass than you can hold.

Thank you!

• Like 2

Activated trials good luck guys :D

For giant seaweed option: how would you like to withdraw the required items? Since it is withdraw 3 giant seaweed and 18 buckets of sand, should the script withdraw-X the buckets and triple-click the giant seaweed? Or withdraw-X the seaweed and "withdraw-all" the sand?

Thanks! :D

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Activated trials good luck guys :D

For giant seaweed option: how would you like to withdraw the required items? Since it is withdraw 3 giant seaweed and 18 buckets of sand, should the script withdraw-X the buckets and triple-click the giant seaweed? Or withdraw-X the seaweed and "withdraw-all" the sand?

Thanks! :D

Hmm hard to say maybe whichever is fastest? I could see there being a bug with triple clicking the seaweed fast though if there is any lag?. Maybe withdraw x would minimize it? Idk

• Like 1

About to hit 94 mage from this love you @Czar

Tips - Dont bot for more than 1 hour or 2 and mix it with up other activities (quest, train something else, pk)

Randomly turn off the script and do it manually for 10 mins or so and then resume.

My my understanding in botting, Jagex's system is only an algorithm to see patterns, if you don't have any patterns you wont get banned. My Pure is almost maxed completely from botting.

• Like 1