Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

23 hours ago, oreo_attack said:

Quick suggestion, the spell "spin flax" on the lunar spellbook. Instead of clicking withdraw 25 every time from the bank as well as depositing, would be nice feature if there was an option to set it to "x" in bank and for deposit that way it only has to click once. 

Thanks.

If you manually set this up prior to starting thats what it will use. I just tried it and it works. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, YAYAY said:

i want a refund  i was banned from Runescape using your bot for 1 day.

i dont understand why you sell a premium Bot when people still can get banned.

Unbenannt.png

You should've probably ready to forum "how to bot" v2. Runescape has drastically changed and of course they have software that is more sophisticated in easily spotting bots. 

It's a temporary ban on the positive note as well. 

I'm having a few difficulties with the mage client. I've never had any issues before and maybe I'm oblivious to something. I disabled spell filters and tried various things such as enchanting spells or high alch. Both didn't work. It just clicks in the middle of the screen. 

Anyone know how to fix this while I wait for the owner to respond? I've purchased other clients befor and they've worked before 110% so I'm not sweating it. Just want to know if I did something wrong. 

Thank you, 

8 hours ago, YAYAY said:

I used the BOT from Mage for 2hours or so

the combat bot has no problems used it 1month

but after using 2hours the mage bot my acc was banned

and i already read evrything and watched the video

Same thing happen to me. I'd recommend not using it. I used the bot for 5 mins and got 1 day banned. But all the other bots worked very good. 

Can't get banned within 5 minutes.. It's literally impossible. Even tutorial island scripts don't get banned that quick.

Added a new update to the script (v127), should be much better. I can't test humidify due to dream mentor quest but I was able to test a few other lunar spells. I am confident it works better, since I just modified the code to match the other improved spells.

New Update (v127)

- Superglass make improved
- Humidify improved
- Spin flax improved, now waits appropriate time and doesn't click multiple times while waiting
- Added various improvements to stability of the script
- No longer clicks on current tile to prevent dialogues
- Resizable mode stability improved

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D

• Like 1

On 12/16/2018 at 8:55 PM, bobbdylann said:

Czar, 

When using Spin Flax it will double click the spin flax spell each time every time. I don't really use it was just trying it out but just letting you know. 

So far the string jewelry is working perf. 

ty

I use this spell on a combat level 123 TTL 1750+ 200QP account i use it for 1-2 hours a day several times a week its how im getting my magic to 99 and crafting to level 90+ checking the faster box makes the script click crazy and yes i think your right even if you dont it still double clicks the spin flax spell everytime but ill tell you thats not  somthing that will or should get you banned...this script and all of Czars scripts have incredibly low ban rate some ive even had 0 ban rate since they day i got them months ago.... like Perfect Thiever.... litearlly never had a ban with that script and i now have 10+ accounts with 70+ Thieving and 3 accounts with 90+ Thieving....this script aswell ive never had a ban that i know to be from it.... idk why people think silly things like double clicking a spell causes bans....nothing to do with it IMO the double clicking when casting Spin Flax is not a issue and is not somthing Czar needs to spend his time fixing.. if anything it a positive thing as when i manually spin flax with the lunar spells i more than double click the spell everytime...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, YAYAY said:

I want just my Money back my account is not new i botted like 40 hours or more with combat bot but 4 hours mage bot got me banned.

i got a record in my account status that my acc has a ban now i cant even sell it for good cash anymore

risks of using a bot, not the devs fault go cry somewhere else.

Don't forget, just because you botted 40 hours from another bot, doesn't mean you are safe.. You can get delay-banned from using previous bots.

And magic is one of the lowest ban-rate scripts, especially in banking spells. Make sure to review your botting methods:

Edited by Czar

@Czar - Would you ever make it so it allows to use the spellbook when filters are activated? Like for Teleport/Alching icons would be in smaller proximity etc.

EDIT: Also regarding teleporting, how do you feel about it just staying in 1 spot? Would you ever had it to change pixels ever so slightly every once & a while.
EDIT 2: Would is be possible to add a condition when you're teleporting & high alching that if you've run out of things to alch you just TP?

Edited by NeonAsura
  • Like 1

Spell filters can be added, and most likely will within the next few version updates. I just stayed with non-filtering because it is the most stable and never breaks upon updates, and it keeps everyone happy :D

Changing spots intentionally just for the purpose of changing spots is not a good idea, e.g. moving the mouse within the teleport icon = ban, but spam clicking the same mouse = human like (ironically), just think about what a human would do. The best solution would be to imitate user switching screens and moving mouse away then clicking teleport icon in a random place. Overall I highly recommend banking spells over teleporting/in-public spells e.g. stun/damages, due to the exposure to other players and potential reports. I can always add customizable anti-ban settings though, it's not too difficult ^^ :D

As for conditions, I can add something like that. I am in the process of adding progressive levelling and the leveller can be configured to cast spells until no runes left, then move onto next spell, etc. in any given order, how's that? :D 

• Like 1