Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

14 hours ago, Czar said:

Activated trials good luck guys :D

For giant seaweed option: how would you like to withdraw the required items? Since it is withdraw 3 giant seaweed and 18 buckets of sand, should the script withdraw-X the buckets and triple-click the giant seaweed? Or withdraw-X the seaweed and "withdraw-all" the sand?

Thanks! :D

I think i would prefer the Withdraw-X on buckets and then triple clicking the Giant Seaweed. But to prevent any issues with the triple click method, it might be best to add an inventory check after withdrawing each Giant Seaweed to insure that 3 are in the inventory. So it would be something like this, Witchdraw-X Buckets > Withdrawn 1 Giant Seaweed > Inventory Check > 1 Giant Seaweed > Inventory Check > Withdraw 1 Giant Seaweed > Inventory check > Close Bank > Craft Molten Glass. Or you could have it do the triple click to withdraw the 3 Giant Seaweed then in inventory check to withdraw any Giant Seaweed that didn't find its way in the inventory.

But I'm sure you already know how all this works and most likely know a better way to code this :)

• Like 1

First time botter, purchased this script and I don't know a thing about what I'm doing and could use some help. There doesn't seem to really be a tutorial or manual so this is what I've got so far, because I can't seem to make this run.

Downloaded Java fine,  Run Java OSBot and run Stealth Injection, click launch, add my bot username and password, clicked continue. Client pops up and I log into OSRS. Click green button next to "Ad bot" and start the Perfect Magic Script. Trying to run a Curse repetition on the Monk of Zamorak in Varock castle.  Select Spellbook, choose type, type in 'Monk of Zamorak' under name because that seems the thing to do. Item number doesn't seem to impact anything from what I can tell. click the top edge of the Start button that I can see (Have no idea how making the window bigger and buttons more visible). The script proceeds to use Curse one time.....and that's it. Doesn't go to use again no matter what I do, just stops and I can't figure out what to do make it repeat the process.  

I don't know what I'm not getting or how to go about learning the ins and outs of making this script do all its capable of. For all I know, it could be because I'm not using a Mirror as shown in the description. But again, I'm as nooby as it gets and could use some direction on how to operate this bot.

Bot.JPG

You must enter the item name, not number, it will work :D

As for giant seaweed, expect an update shortly.

Thanks for the help guys. :D

As for the stunalch delay, if you are using mirror lower the reaction timer to ~100ms it will work much better. Otherwise I will be posting a much-needed update for stun/alch delays, I just need to design the setup element and I will push the update :) 

Activated all trials good luck guys :D 

3 hours ago, Czar said:

You must enter the item name, not number, it will work :D

As for giant seaweed, expect an update shortly.

Thanks for the help guys. :D

As for the stunalch delay, if you are using mirror lower the reaction timer to ~100ms it will work much better. Otherwise I will be posting a much-needed update for stun/alch delays, I just need to design the setup element and I will push the update :) 

Activated all trials good luck guys :D 

I really look forward to the new stun-alch settings. I've been doing it with even 50ms delay and it's still not even close to max rates, it's almost a waste of gp. I'd really appreciate this update soon! :)

2 hours ago, silentra1n said:

I really look forward to the new stun-alch settings. I've been doing it with even 50ms delay and it's still not even close to max rates, it's almost a waste of gp. I'd really appreciate this update soon! :)

You're right, I just use stealth injection when stun alching because even with 50ms reaction time it still only goes up to roughly 70k/hr

But then you get the problem that stun alching on stealth injection is too fast and it ends up trying to alch an item before it's actually able to haha

rs.PNG.9d3518cce1bb74c82c74656b6640216c.PNG

99 Crafting and 97 Magic from this script. I probably have over 250 hours logged on this script with no bans. Granted, this account is over 8 years old and has 80+QP. I have done an average of around 6hrs a day sometimes without any breaks.

EDIT: This has been botted with ONLY mirror mode.

Edited by martinc
  • Like 1