Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Hey Czar, I found another error while alching last night. I left the script running overnight; the script ran fine for the first hour. However while logging back in, on the 'click here to play' screen, the script terminated saying "Ran out of nature runes!" before making it into the actual game. I tested this twice; first I manually saw the client log into the account, however I had the option selected "stop script when out of runes". The second time I unselected this option but the error still persisted. 

[DEBUG][bot #1][07/22 02:20:54 AM]: Breaking in 1 hours and 5 minutes for a total of 23 minutes
[iNFO][bot #1][07/22 02:20:54 AM]: Random solver exited : BreakManager
[iNFO][bot #1][07/22 02:20:56 AM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[iNFO][bot #1][07/22 02:21:01 AM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[iNFO][bot #1][07/22 02:21:05 AM]: Terminating script Perfect Magic...
[iNFO][bot #1][07/22 02:21:06 AM]: Exception in script event! Task java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask@5a7bb12a rejected from java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@54bc5415[shutting down, pool size = 1, active threads = 1, queued tasks = 1, completed tasks = 10120]
[iNFO][bot #1][07/22 02:21:06 AM]: Exception in script event! Task java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask@5083da5a rejected from java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@54bc5415[shutting down, pool size = 1, active threads = 1, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 10121]
[iNFO][bot #1][07/22 02:21:07 AM]: Script Perfect Magic has exited!
[iNFO][bot #1][07/22 02:21:08 AM]: Ran out of nature runes!
[iNFO][bot #1][07/22 02:21:09 AM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[iNFO][bot #1][07/22 02:21:09 AM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen

I'm not sure if this is a client error, or an error on the scripts behalf. If anyone else could confirm this problem it would be great. I was wondering if you could fix this within the next 14 hours, So I can run this tonight. Thanks :)
  • Like 1

with the current prices i am paying 1831 per stun/alch total, and the item i am alching is magic longbows, alch price of 1536, so you figure 295k per 155k exp. so around 25m total from 1 to 99 using stun/alch. if you were to by all the alchs/stuns you need from 1-99 it will cost around 160m, but you will get all that back but 25m, do what im doing and just use 50m buy items alch/stun then use what you have made back to buy the items all over again.

Edited by buttpipe

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO