Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Damn! This script looked so promising... Only managed to use it for 5 hours and then got banned. (Didn't use the fast feature either...) Thankfully I was banned for 2 days but I wont be able to use this script anymore cause I don't want to risk it. sad.png Either way great work man, the UI was so clean! I might make another account and use it on it we'll see!  Also a bug I noticed was that when you run out of runes for either alches or stuns they script continues to try and cast the spells over and over again. I don't know about jagex bot detection but I would bet money that.... that's a dead give away.

Edited by neffster
  • Like 1

Damn! This script looked so promising... Only managed to use it for 5 hours and then got banned. (Didn't use the fast feature either...) Thankfully I was banned for 2 days but I wont be able to use this script anymore cause I don't want to risk it. sad.png Either way great work man, the UI was so clean! I might make another account and use it on it we'll see!  Also a bug I noticed was that when you run out of runes for either alches or stuns they script continues to try and cast the spells over and over again. I don't know about jagex bot detection but I would bet money that.... that's a dead give away.

sorry about that man, I will end up making the script stop, I'm almost done building the list of runes for each spell

• Like 1

I said stunning, which is Stun.

relaaaaaaaaaaaax maann... 

Czar can you please check the curse-alch option because it doesnt work properly.........

what is wrong with it? make sure you're running fixed mode and you hooked mirror mode while logged out

An update is coming within an hour or so, I'm almost done with misclicking and safety features

Damn! This script looked so promising... Only managed to use it for 5 hours and then got banned. (Didn't use the fast feature either...) Thankfully I was banned for 2 days but I wont be able to use this script anymore cause I don't want to risk it. sad.png Either way great work man, the UI was so clean! I might make another account and use it on it we'll see! Also a bug I noticed was that when you run out of runes for either alches or stuns they script continues to try and cast the spells over and over again. I don't know about jagex bot detection but I would bet money that.... that's a dead give away.

Hi which mage option did you use and did you use mirror ?

Czar

just some suggestions for the clay humidifying,

1. after the script clicks the spell, it continues to click it again until the game says that there is nothing left in the inventory to humidify.

-My suggestion would be to just have the script click the spell once and then spam click the bank until accessing the bank. This is the only part that really slows the script down so this change would make it much more efficient  and look more human like because that is what I actually do when i manually humidify. Or if you can figure out how many ticks you have to wait to access the bank after humidifying then that would work too, Im just not quite sure the exact time of the delay.

2. Another suggestion would be to make the mouse speed a little bit quicker when withdrawing the clay. If you think it will lead to an increase in bans then i wouldn't but it seems like it could be a little bit faster than it is right now. 

3. One thing that I would definitely keep is the small human like delays that happen during the script. Sometimes it will just stop working for like 10-20 seconds and i think thats a great addition man

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO