Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

The lunar update is still not working. I just tried it and all it would do is click on the clay in the inventory where the humidify spell would be. so i paused the script and opened the magic tab so it would hit the spell. it hit the spell once, then it continued to try and humidify. It wouldn't bank and didn't seem to realize what tab it was in. please fix this script

The lunar update is still not working. I just tried it and all it would do is click on the clay in the inventory where the humidify spell would be. so i paused the script and opened the magic tab so it would hit the spell. it hit the spell once, then it continued to try and humidify. It wouldn't bank and didn't seem to realize what tab it was in. please fix this script

alright I will try and get a lunars account and test it, then provide an update ASAP.

Good script with plenty of features, will be posting proggies very soon and purchase it after my trial ends.

Also, would it be possible to add a level 25 alch + curse etc feature? And when enchanting it doesn't check for having runes in your inventory and doesn't withdraw from the bank, would be nice if it did that.

x4nstNt.png

Edited by Dyrone
  • Like 1

Can you tell me what is profitable and what I can do for profit with this script?

The moment I say it, it will reduce in profit, so it's best to find it on your own (there's not many items to guess from anyway :P )

As for the banking when enchanting, I will definitely add a safety check for that

As for humidifying, I have pushed a nice update which will fix humidifying (even single fish bowl mode for faster xp)

Czar! i have to say im in LOVE with this script, its ALMOST flawless!! :D been running for like 24hours now with only 2h break, and just now some minutes ago i found the first bug!:)

im superheating at castle wars chest, and after opening the bank for about 5000times, it now missclicked on "collect" instean of "bank".. and got stuck on that collecting screen.. :p 

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO