Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

3 hours ago, Czar said:

Yes autosplasher is supported under Damage spells -> type npc name 

Personally safest option is to do bankstanding spells, my favourite is the jewellery enchanting one. That's how I level my accounts for minigames/bosses (1-75+ mage)

What max botting time do you recommend for jewellery enchanting?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

After using this for 3 days, (dont have an exact time amount) but id say roughly 27+hrs, while taking a break every 3-6hrs. I gotta say, i like this script. 5/10 rn as ive only been utilizing 1 section of it (lunar spells > plank make > mahogany logs) i do have to say, i appreciate the detail that was put into it. I am talking about the enable manual plank (for anyone who doesnt know, it allows individual 3 tick process where the bot will make the planks quicker, allowing for higher xp/hr) rather than the usual 6 tick passively, which is roughly 90k xp/hr. But brings less attention to yourself, say if youre doing it at the g.e. i opted into manual, as i am doing it at a secluded bank that very few people ever go. As i have just came across my first person in 3 days, sadly i was not on a 1500 total world, which vastly reduces that chance in itself. With that said, i only rate it 5/10 at the moment due to lack of knowledge for the rest of the programming, along with having found a few bugs in the plank make programming. To which i hope to speak to the programmer to hopefully see if theres a way to work out the kink. Highly recommend, and will be doing another review once i have explored it more, and most likely, the rating will go up drastically.

Edited by haxen

Stun alching near the Hosidius market, or even near kourend there is a great lowkey spot over there, ofc I just leaked my own spot but I've finished stun-alching :doge: 

Trials enabled, gl guys

As for the feedback ty was looking for what's actually wrong with the bot it appears there was a misclick on plank make spell (?) in any case should be a simple fix, haven't seen it happen yet but lag can cause it maybe. Still appreciate the feedback and very harsh rating :doge: I've gotten many 99s and seen many 99s with this script tbh it deserves a much much higher rating, my last ban with magic was maybe in 2017 when I overdid the botting hours, so it's definitely super safe either way.

• 2 weeks later...

I was always wary of manual, but I've been using manual mode recently and no problems, haven't gotten 1 ban. 

My goldfarmers get 7-78 magic via enchanting because I need the trident staff on all of them. Depending on prices I always profit 20m+ from level 7, sometimes reached 40m+ due to lucky prices with GE :doge: 

I use heavy breaks so please excuse the rates:

54sl3Kx.png

• 1 month later...