Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Hello OP/Czar,

I am new and looking to get into botting! I might consider this as the first script I buy. I saw some lunar spells were included, but did not see specifically if "casting spin flax" was included. Is it? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Also if so, where is the best world/place to do so? W2 GE or West varrock bank?

Edited by Lyleblack

On 4/23/2018 at 8:57 AM, stam dato said:

can  you make the script stop when run out of bolt while enchanting bolt?

Ban alert!

The script won't stop if run out of bolt or only run out of one type of rune!

It would still trying the enchant bolt!!!

Not perfect! Can cause ban if it fail to enchant bolt lots of time!

Edited by stam dato

is there a way to turn on a delay? I see the delay is set to 0 on the splash overlay but when stun-alching the bot tries to alch too quickly after stunning and flicks between the inventory and spellbook before stun-alching again. This cycle keeps repeating and I can't use it until fixed because it'll get me banned. Any help? @Czar

4 minutes ago, obesedragon said:

is there a way to turn on a delay? I see the delay is set to 0 on the splash overlay but when stun-alching the bot tries to alch too quickly after stunning and flicks between the inventory and spellbook before stun-alching again. This cycle keeps repeating and I can't use it until fixed because it'll get me banned. Any help? @Czar

UPDATE: seemed to work fine at monk of zammy in varrock but it's super high traffic so I'll have to monitor pretty carefully. Before I was trying to curse alch one of the upper floor gnomes in stronghold but unless there's a fix or toggleable delay I'll have to babysit pretty carefully

Yep I gotta delay for stun alching, not just stunning.

As for plank make and humidify and all mentioned spells, I got an update coming up. I recommend not enabling 'stop when out of runes' for any spell for more stability. It adds too many (if checks) which operate super fast and it can falsely detect runes and just stop the script. I am working on a way to slow it down :D Stay tuned guys :D 

10 hours ago, Czar said:

Yep I gotta delay for stun alching, not just stunning.

As for plank make and humidify and all mentioned spells, I got an update coming up. I recommend not enabling 'stop when out of runes' for any spell for more stability. It adds too many (if checks) which operate super fast and it can falsely detect runes and just stop the script. I am working on a way to slow it down :D Stay tuned guys :D 

Can you add a little delay and misclicks for alching as well? As of right now, I put it on low CPU it would usually misclicks like a lot of humans.