Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

2 hours ago, dmms659 said:

Any chance for a small anti-ban during the afk phase of the string jewerly spell? Theres a solid 40-60 seconds of litteraly afking in the same mouse position and its very not human like...

Also, any updates on the deposit all bank button banking? The script and even include an anti-ban or a pattern breaking by every once in a while that will bank by right clicking the item and selecting bank-all, etc.

Man, how many post have you posted on this thread about the same fucking thing? 
If you REALLY want this, maybe just code it yourself? make your own script, stop begging for this. 
I'm sure Czar knows just a small bit more, if not way more than you.

now, I'm no scripter myself, but be happy, that the scripter is sharing their bot, for a small amount of money. :)

14 minutes ago, Krysler said:

Man, how many post have you posted on this thread about the same fucking thing? 
If you REALLY want this, maybe just code it yourself? make your own script, stop begging for this. 
I'm sure Czar knows just a small bit more, if not way more than you.

now, I'm no scripter myself, but be happy, that the scripter is sharing their bot, for a small amount of money. :)

Since when suggestions are a bad thing you retard? Im trying to better his script lmao. He already added some features that I suggested so there's nothing wrong with clarifying myself

Hmm how should the deposit all function work, so the user sets bank placeholders and locks all free bank slots, then just clicks deposit-all? If so, I can easily add that by converting it from my runecrafter zmi code. Confirm please :D 

Activated all trials gl guys :) Also thank you so much for the support guys I really appreciate you have no idea how much it means to me :) 

EDIT: Update is live, how's castle wars bank now, hopefully much better. If not please confirm I will try and write a custom handler for clicking the bank chest. I switched from entitydestination to the client's interact code. If there is still an occurrence let me know.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm how should the deposit all function work, so the user sets bank placeholders and locks all free bank slots, then just clicks deposit-all? If so, I can easily add that by converting it from my runecrafter zmi code. Confirm please :D 

Activated all trials gl guys :) Also thank you so much for the support guys I really appreciate you have no idea how much it means to me :) 

EDIT: Update is live, how's castle wars bank now, hopefully much better. If not please confirm I will try and write a custom handler for clicking the bank chest. I switched from entitydestination to the client's interact code. If there is still an occurrence let me know.

yes.

instead of depositing the items you make via magic with bank-all right click, you place bank placeholders and click deposit-all

can you add it asap please? its both a good anti-ban and a good exp booster.

@Czar

1 hour ago, Aerian said:

Thanks @Czar banking at cwars now works like a treat!

The only small thing i noticed is sometimes it closes the bank if there's a bit of lag and reopens. Probably just my shitty internet. Either way, love your work thanks!

same problem here about the bank

also, what changed about banking @ cwars? it remained the same

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO