Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

56 minutes ago, Czar said:

The script does not use the same mouse positions for clicking it is just not noticeable to the human eye, in their detection system it will not show that this script has duplicated, botlike clicks don't worry about it ^^ :D 

As for deposit all sure I can add a feature like this, will have to convert the code from my runecrafting script, update coming up ^^ :D 

As for hovering over the inventory icon hmm I can make some changes but again this will not contribute to any bans because mouse movements are not sent back to the servers, only clicks and the time delta between clicks. Please do not worry about anti-ban using this script, many many users have gotten 99 even during mass ban waves (albeit not getting bans) :D 

@Czar Also while it is not noticeable to the human eye, the differences are so small that it's impossible for a human to click within the same ballpark the script clicks. If a human clicks within ~20 random pixels, this script clicks within 3-9 pixels, which is not human-like. While its true that its not the exact spot, it is not human-like to click within 3-9 pixels everytime. randomizing the spell clicking area will be a good anti-ban aswell

i know im going overboard - but id rather be safe than sorry.

9 minutes ago, dmms659 said:

@Czar The script has tremendous delays after finishing an inventory of the spell "string jewerlly" and has delays while banking and withdrawing

can you tidy it up a bit? I feel like it doesnt deserve a premium status with how it handles this specific spell.

lol are u kidding me? it doesnt deserve premium?
This script literally can do ANY POPULAR METHOD OF TRAINING MAGIC, you're way too demanding for a script that costs under 20$

this script literally accomplished me 9 accs that is still currently not banned doing curse splash, running over 8 hours each. only got one acc banned cus it was reported by some salty trainer also. I ran this script on 5 accs at thje same time, put my osbot window next to each other and let me tell you that the click is not always the same, czar's anti pattern is pretty amazing and takes a shit load of time to create his custom methods. if you want something better than go pay someone to do a private script for you which will cost 10x more than this lmao..

anyways...

@Czar is it possible to look into putting in a break when the script checks for inventory for runes or alching items, in low CPU mode the script thinks the user ran out of runes cus the loading time took too long to load the inventory for the rune check, thanks brotha

1 minute ago, Shmeekz said:

lol are u kidding me? it doesnt deserve premium?
This script literally can do ANY POPULAR METHOD OF TRAINING MAGIC, you're way too demanding for a script that costs under 20$

this script literally accomplished me 9 accs that is still currently not banned doing curse splash, running over 8 hours each. only got one acc banned cus it was reported by some salty trainer also. I ran this script on 5 accs at thje same time, put my osbot window next to each other and let me tell you that the click is not always the same, czar's anti pattern is pretty amazing and takes a shit load of time to create his custom methods. if you want something better than go pay someone to do a private script for you which will cost 10x more than this lmao..

anyways...

@Czar is it possible to look into putting in a break when the script checks for inventory for runes or alching items, in low CPU mode the script thinks the user ran out of runes cus the loading time took too long to load the inventory for the rune check, thanks brotha

You seemed to have misread my post, retard. I said this doesn't deserve premium for the STRING JEWELRY SPELL. It has delays, is bot-like, and has an easy recognizable pattern to it.

The script waits 2-5 (and somtimes more) between finishing an inv of amulets and bank, and vice-versa (withdrawing, etc)

Edited by dmms659

28 minutes ago, dmms659 said:

You seemed to have misread my post, retard. I said this doesn't deserve premium for the STRING JEWELRY SPELL. It has delays, is bot-like, and has an easy recognizable pattern to it.

The script waits 2-5 (and somtimes more) between finishing an inv of amulets and bank, and vice-versa (withdrawing, etc)

then stop using it and use APA or something LMFAO dumbass

demanding ass spammer

Edited by Shmeekz

Just tested v99.

Is now slower exp, still fails opening the bank almost every time, has to click twice or more. Also tans more than 5 times an inventory almost consistently. I keep getting the response from rs sayin there isnt any hides to tan in my inventory.

It clicks on inventory before it banks then clicks on magic book after finished banking. This process of clicks isn't very human like. Most players would tan five times then click directly on the bank. which would in turn open the inventory window during banking mode.

I think the process for this script should be: cast tan X 5 (break if no hides error returned in chat and move to next step) > open bank > deposit/withdraw > close bank > repeat

Here is the script hovering the bank booth but not opening it (happens often)

Unfortunately still haven't been able to use this script. Hoping for a fix, wish it was working. Let me now if you need more screenshots or info.

Edited by Aerian
  • Like 1

@Czar Can you push the update with the bank button to deposit all? Also please speed up the time it takes to detect that it's been done with an inventory of amulets for the string ammy spell

current procedure goes like

script withdraws amulets > small delay to close bank (that adds up and is not human-like) > magic book and clicks on string jewerlly > clicks on inv > afk till its done > done (delay of few secs that add up!!) > deposits amulets > repeat

what an efficnet, human-like behavior is

script withdraws amulets > esc to close bank with no delays > script can alternate between f clicking magic book and manual clicking > afk for a random time  > then click inventory > amulets finished > depost all via button

New Update (v100)

- Added a counter system for tan leather spell, script will now count from 1-5 casts and avoid checking the inventory upon banking
- Shortened delays for various spells, resulting in higher exp
- Added an update for castle wars bank chest action

Adding 'anti-bans' such as checking xp, switching tabs are actually detrimental to the script because after a certain amount of hours (20+) the behavior will get patternized and it'll be a surefire way to detect bots. The best type of script behavior are ones which  are genuine mistakes, ones which happen 1-2 times every 4-5 hours, e.g. withdrawing incorrect amount of an item by accident

Edited by Czar

3 hours ago, Czar said:

New Update (v100)

- Added a counter system for tan leather spell, script will now count from 1-5 casts and avoid checking the inventory upon banking
- Shortened delays for various spells, resulting in higher exp
- Added an update for castle wars bank chest action

Adding 'anti-bans' such as checking xp, switching tabs are actually detrimental to the script because after a certain amount of hours (20+) the behavior will get patternized and it'll be a surefire way to detect bots. The best type of script behavior are ones which  are genuine mistakes, ones which happen 1-2 times every 4-5 hours, e.g. withdrawing incorrect amount of an item by accident

Any chance for a small anti-ban during the afk phase of the string jewerly spell? Theres a solid 40-60 seconds of litteraly afking in the same mouse position and its very not human like...

Also, any updates on the deposit all bank button banking? The script and even include an anti-ban or a pattern breaking by every once in a while that will bank by right clicking the item and selecting bank-all, etc.

Edited by dmms659

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO