Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Make sure you type in an item for alch, if you don't wanna alch then just go to the curse mode, both works very well but you gotta setup properly otherwise it won't start

Ahh dam, will try again in a few and hopefully with succesful attempt.

Not so pro with the scripts and stuff due im not an coder nor a good person who knows alot about PC's. :D

Make sure to start script while logged in, then the bot will do the rest ^^ biggrin.png

As for trials, good luck, I even re-activated your trial @nerd187, so please use the script this time XD

Haha i think i did to long log before. I got 2 day ban :) The script was flawless tho. Will think on purchasing it!

Ah unlucky man :(

Make sure to bot in a high-pop world, blend in with the crowd at GE or something. (If not doing damage/curse spells). If you stay at GE bank, blend in with all the other players, there will be very low chance of ban.

If you are doing stunalching like you did, make sure to go in a low-populated world, where botters don't usually go, because 2 day bans = you were manually banned by a jmod who thought you were botting. So for stunalching you should go to any place which is like above ground or dungeon (like yanille place) so that less chance of jmods wandering around bot banning.

Magic/fletching/crafting/herblore scripts are all lowest ban rate so just make sure to not appear like a bot to jmods and reply to ingame chat and you'll be fine :D

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO