Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Ban rate is incredibly low for banking related scripts (fletching , mage, crafting etc), the most likely way you have gotten banned is from usage of other bots :o

There have been many 99s and 94's with this bot :p

@Trial - done, good luck you have 24 hours to try out this wonderful bot :P

It's only supposed to click it once, and the bot will do the rest, that's how string jewellery works..

String jewellery = click once, wait until the inventory is finished one by one. The character automatically strings all the jewellery in the inventory

Please bear in mind this is the only bot on this site with lunar spells support, I added it as a request and I am still taking suggestions for new spells etc. So if there is anything in the bot that you want changed, just say so biggrin.png

I set the delay timer for the string jewellery spell at 7,000 milliseconds (7 seconds), so it will bank -> grab unstrung -> click spell -> wait. then repeat.

EDIT:

I posted an update to make the spell area more accurate so there is less delay when actually clicking the String Jewellery spell.

Latest version is now 0.67, update will be live within a few hours max, until the admins register it, good luck wink.png

Here is a GIF of the new string jewellery click speed: (ignore the bottom part, had to click PLAY/PAUSE)

1ed8f3d0fd743b46c0720ebdca20a61f.gif

Edited by Czar

Hey i'm using humidify on clay. It humidifies, but then it clicks on the bank too early, and waits about 10 seconds before clicking again slowing it down! (it is workign though). Just getting about 15k xp per hour when i could get like 30k per hour.

Also, would be a little less botlike i think to use escape to close bank tab, I noticed after it humidifies it clicks on the inventory tab, which it doesnt need to do because when you open the bank it automatically goes to your inventory, and then it'll stay on your magic tab and you wont have to click on it at all!

Botting on a good account so the more antiban the better for me smile.png

Edited by drewb4
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO