Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

I dont usually encounter problems with your scripts but i just purchased this script to confuse the grizzly break or monk of zamorak but the script keeps crashing after one cast it just logs out straight away.

Make sure you select the right option to cast/curse, sometimes users enable the alch mode too and the bot will log out if you don't set an alch item, so make sure you only select curse spells and then select confuse. If the menu says 'Alch item' then you went to the wrong menu XD let me know how it works out ^^ biggrin.png

I used this script from 55-94 magic. Used stun/alch for the majority & still haven't been banned. I would run for 2-3 hours a day with no breaks. Definitely recommend it!

glad to hear this, good job man that's awesome :D

as for trials, good luck all ;)

@Dainius34 make sure you wield the appropriate staff for lunar spells, I tried humidifying works very good ^^ :D same with superglassmake, but I will run another test and post update for those 2 lunar spells :)

• Like 2

Hey Czar smile.png

I am a proud owner of your wc'r and fletcher and i am thinking of expanding.. 

I was hoping if i bought your scripts Perfect Magic AIO you would be so kind to throw in Perfect Crabs?

Enyway thanks for the solid scripts. I will always look at your scripts first when it comes to buying smile.png

edit: if u could pm me the response i would be great ;)

Edited by wehedo
  • Like 1

I used to be able to give out free scripts as for a deal but the admin/devs removed all the scripts that were given for free, so I can give you like a month or two for rock crab script, how's that biggrin.png It can disappear though, just remind me to re-enable it

Explains why i had a Perfect Fisher that disapeared biggrin.png

But imma buy it within a few, The Magic aio! biggrin.png

looking forward to try both! 

cheers smile.png

Edit: Bought it wink.png - OMG You are the Best! QwPha8E.png #Czar

Edited by wehedo
  • Like 1