PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

1 hour ago, dsh said:

When I start red chins, it will try to setup wherever  im currently standing, rather than walking to the chins spot, not sure if thats intended or not, since theres no preset location

Only progression mode walks to the specified areas. If you go to the box traps tab and hit red chinchompas, it will NOT walk you there. However, you can use the web-walker feature on the first page of the GUI to walk you to the destination you wish you hunt. :) 

4 hours ago, CJ7 said:

This script looks mad!

Quick question and sorry if it has been asked before but I can't find it: how does the progressive leveling work, as in, at what levels does it what hunter task?

Cheers!

Hey! All your questions may be found on this page:

http://projectpactscripting.com/Features.html

8 hours ago, zwaffel said:

Hi just bought this scrip but doesnt seem to show gui when you load, tried injection and mirror mode. Not usable at this moment as you cant select anything. 

GUI loads for me, try restarting your client.

Also, guys the hooks are broken right now, please be patient for them to go back up again!

25 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

GUI loads for me, try restarting your client.

Also, guys the hooks are broken right now, please be patient for them to go back up again!

Tried reloading also tried another script and didn't get GUI either, should have tested that first. Might be something wrong with client i'll wait a day. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Failed4life said:

Now we just need to wait for the client to be updated :doge:

5 minutes ago, jmoneyswag said:

Seems to be having issues returning the black chin hunting spot. Teleported to Corp with Games Neck and then just kind of stopped moving - killed by an ent...

The client is currently broken because of the RS update today. Gotta wait for the devs to fix the problem

• Like 1

Hi, everything seems to be working again. Noticed one thing that kinda bothers me. When doing black salamanders and multiple traps failed the bot choses to pick up everything first that's on the ground. ropes and nets than proceeds to place all the traps again. Is there a way to set it so it will pick up the rop and fishing net than place the trap before moving on to the next rop and fishing net on the floor? This should result in a significant exp/h increase. Edit: also when there are like 3traps next to each other ready with loot in them and the other side of the hunt area one of my traps failed he chose to move to the failed trap first running past all the ready traps. Ive seen traps with loot expire cos of this. 

Great script, just few things i noticed :) 

Edited by zwaffel

On 7-3-2018 at 12:00 PM, ProjectPact said:

Hey! All your questions may be found on this page:

http://projectpactscripting.com/Features.html

I found an answer to all the questions except for one: how well does this script go with breaking? Naturally the break system will force log out the account, leaving the traps unattended and eventually lost, right? 

2 hours ago, CJ7 said:

I found an answer to all the questions except for one: how well does this script go with breaking? Naturally the break system will force log out the account, leaving the traps unattended and eventually lost, right? 

The script picks up everything 1 minute prior to breaking and will break accordingly so you do not lose any traps :)

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter