PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

3 hours ago, thelaw97 said:

Issue - When organising inventory it moves an item goes in bank then moves one item and goes back into bank, Could you sort it?

https://gyazo.com/55b5b4907f8007c232331ab005bf0d4e

Thanks for reporting! I've never experienced this before. Can you please give me some background on it. What were you doing prior? Did you die? How can I reproduce this? Are your on mirror mode or injection?

after looking into this more, there are broken hooks in the client due to Thursday updates I assume. Other scripters are having problems 

Edited by ProjectPact

On 01/03/2018 at 3:59 PM, ProjectPact said:

Thanks for reporting! I've never experienced this before. Can you please give me some background on it. What were you doing prior? Did you die? How can I reproduce this? Are your on mirror mode or injection?

after looking into this more, there are broken hooks in the client due to Thursday updates I assume. Other scripters are having problems 

lets say ive jsut started it up ( already started before ) , it will run to the closest bank, store everything it has pull out a few things then go back into the bank and then keep trying to move things in my inventroy but it isnt doing it and it just repeats ----- also Sometimes at GE bank when organising the inventory it will get everything out of the bank and then move one iteme come out of the bank then go back in he bank and move another item and so on...

the other one - https://gyazo.com/50853f7cf0648d15bc038ce5cab21dc3

Edited by thelaw97

6 hours ago, thelaw97 said:

lets say ive jsut started it up ( already started before ) , it will run to the closest bank, store everything it has pull out a few things then go back into the bank and then keep trying to move things in my inventroy but it isnt doing it and it just repeats ----- also Sometimes at GE bank when organising the inventory it will get everything out of the bank and then move one iteme come out of the bank then go back in he bank and move another item and so on...

the other one - https://gyazo.com/50853f7cf0648d15bc038ce5cab21dc3

Yea, between the client hooks being broken and me not being able to push my updates, there are a couple of bugs. The owner will hopefully be back soon!

22 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Yea, between the client hooks being broken and me not being able to push my updates, there are a couple of bugs. The owner will hopefully be back soon!

TY :) also could you possible add a varrock teleport method to the inventory/ge as i have been killed 1/2 times where it walks over snowmountain and have only 10hp

for some reason my bot walks to ge sometimes for supplys but it has no varrok teleport method so it walks from red chins and it dies ontop of *Ice Mountain* - done it not long ago and have 600 chins on me rip lol

so if you could add a feature where it can buy a teleport tab aswell as the items for hunter that would be perfect

6 hours ago, thelaw97 said:

for some reason my bot walks to ge sometimes for supplys but it has no varrok teleport method so it walks from red chins and it dies ontop of *Ice Mountain* - done it not long ago and have 600 chins on me rip lol

so if you could add a feature where it can buy a teleport tab aswell as the items for hunter that would be perfect

Why you running the GE Task when you are already hunting? It is meant for progression at the very beginning when you start fresh accounts.

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter