PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Seems to be having some trouble hopping worlds in wilderness for black chins. I have tested with both 'Smart Hop' and 'Always Hop' options. Sometimes I will avoid a pker and hop worlds and the new world has another hunter in it. The script will continue to place traps around the other hunter's traps instead of hopping again. 

Pisses people off and seems somewhat bot-like. 

In addition, I am still receiving the below error when I am returning to black chins after death and sometimes after banking:

error.JPG

Edited by jmoneyswag

3 hours ago, jmoneyswag said:

Seems to be having some trouble hopping worlds in wilderness for black chins. I have tested with both 'Smart Hop' and 'Always Hop' options. Sometimes I will avoid a pker and hop worlds and the new world has another hunter in it. The script will continue to place traps around the other hunter's traps instead of hopping again. 

Pisses people off and seems somewhat bot-like. 

In addition, I am still receiving the below error when I am returning to black chins after death and sometimes after banking:

error.JPG

You don't need to turn "Always hop" on when doing black chins because you will literally ALWAYS hop no matter if someone can attack your or not. Black chins automatically has it's own hopping system that you don't have to toggle. As you can see from the logger, OSBot's walker is apparently having a hard time finding a route. Try restarting your client and see if a fresh client will fix your problem. If not, I will take a look at it. I'll be testing black chins out right now to see if I can replicate this problem.

Hello,

I have two questions regarding this script. I've been using it for a couple of days now.

Why the bot doesn't let traps fall down by their own instead of picking them up and setting them back down? It could just let them fall then lay them.

Why the bot is not focusing on the box traps that has a chin in them?

Regards,

1 hour ago, perream2 said:

Hello,

I have two questions regarding this script. I've been using it for a couple of days now.

Why the bot doesn't let traps fall down by their own instead of picking them up and setting them back down? It could just let them fall then lay them.

Why the bot is not focusing on the box traps that has a chin in them?

Regards,

Turn off trap timers on the GUI and it will let the traps fall. As far as not focusing on the ones that have a chin in them, it does, but what it does is if there is a trap that was set prior, it goes to thet one fest because it has a higher chance of falling first. This method is way better because you don’t lose traps for never interacting with other traps.

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter