PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

i got banded after using this for 2 hours... i payed to get banned wtf is this bull shit everything you promised is bull shit

Nice language....

You Paid for A BOT and every BOT will get you banned. that is the risk of BOTTING if you didn't want to get ur account banned simply don't BOT .

Edited by progamerz
  • Like 1

i got banded after using this for 2 hours... i payed to get banned wtf is this bull shit everything you promised is bull shit

Hmm I find it strange that this is your first post, AND you actually ran the script longer than 2 hours... According to your online statistics, you've ran it for more than 12 hours.

signature.png?player_name=houssam

AND since Extreme liked it, I feel like there is a correlation between you and Extreme. 

eceb784b21c07563410be7863ba8a7e5.png

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1

i just can't seem to make it past 63 hunter, i'mma have to come back to this later on once my ip has changed and i rebuild from being hacked. Not your scripts fault at all i suicide bot and usually make it to 80 hunter easily with a solid profit, but lately jagex has been fucking me over (Probably Via IP).

Edited by MartinJr
  • Like 1

i just can't seem to make it past 63 hunter, i'mma have to come back to this later on once my ip has changed and i rebuild from being hacked. Not your scripts fault at all i suicide bot and usually make it to 80 hunter easily with a solid profit, but lately jagex has been fucking me over (Probably Via IP).

sad.png Yea I'm sorry about that. Have you tried getting a new proxy? I use the proxy service that is in my signature and have had super good luck with them! 

EDIT: Are you still being detected even on mirror mode? If so, might have a bad IP :(

Edited by ProjectPact

sad.png Yea I'm sorry about that. Have you tried getting a new proxy? I use the proxy service that is in my signature and have had super good luck with them! 

EDIT: Are you still being detected even on mirror mode? If so, might have a bad IP sad.png

Surely Considering i've had like 40+ Accounts banned in 2 months on this IP i'd assume they decided to write it down, only started to really Sabotage my Profits after the update i've never been banned within 12 hours of botting before this update. 

Runs great. I will say the clicks are a bit fast. Also I was banned after running this, now I will add that I'm almost certain it was one of the free scripts that I ran that got me banned. More or less just a coincidence that I got banned shortly after running this beauty. Oh and I was running it on an ironman(unforgivable when it comes to botting).

I need to maybe invest in mirror mode?

Runs great. I will say the clicks are a bit fast. Also I was banned after running this, now I will add that I'm almost certain it was one of the free scripts that I ran that got me banned. More or less just a coincidence that I got banned shortly after running this beauty. Oh and I was running it on an ironman(unforgivable when it comes to botting).

I need to maybe invest in mirror mode?

Them free scripts will get ya :p

And yea dude, I would totally recommend getting Mirror mode. It has made my accounts last past 80! Then I usually sell them off :p

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic