PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

12 hour trial please? Killhorde is user

Hey, can I have a 24hour trial please? ID is bush9654

Hello!

I followed and liked this post. Also added the script logo picture to my signature. Is it possible to get the 24h Free Trial? I would really like to test the script before buying it. 

OSBOT ID: HolyFoxx

Hey would I be able to get a 12 Hour trial I liked the first post, I was wondering whether this script is good with red salamanders?

ID: 153553

Username: naffer

Done + Done + Done + Done! 

<3

Any user trying to do the text messaging that lives in the UK, please follow the instructions posted on the original thread. It has a guide on how you may receive the messages! The update for you guys will be completed in version 1.1 of the AIO Hunter that will be released in the coming days! Until then, hold on tight! A fix is on its way! :)

A little update for everyone on the next update. I have finally fixed Matthias all the way. Now if you ever lose a bird... no need to worry! Your bot will go back and ask for a new one! Just please make sure you have gp. If you lost your bird, and you do not have 500 gp or more in your inventory, the script will stop so you don't keep running around like a crazy person. biggrin.png

Edited by ProjectPact

A little update for everyone on the next update. I have finally fixed Matthias all the way. Now if you ever lose a bird... no need to worry! Your bot will go back and ask for a new one! Just please make sure you have gp. If you lost your bird, and you do not have 500 gp or more in your inventory, the script will stop so you don't keep running around like a crazy person. biggrin.png

hey btw when it wanna retrieve the bird no need for 500gp it will be for free the 500gp is if u like teleported or went out of the falconry.

hey btw when it wanna retrieve the bird no need for 500gp it will be for free the 500gp is if u like teleported or went out of the falconry.

Oh okay! Thanks for letting me know!

Off to a great start with the new falconry update that will be released soon. Around 2x more xp per hour <3

NhZHOex.png?1

• Like 1

A little update on the next release. I have tweaked falconry even more... yes, even more. It is super fast and human like. Multiple new fail safes added. Perfectly finds Matthias if he isn't visible. Same goes with the Kebbit you are hunting. Will most likely push this update tomorrow and then finish adding the other part of the release I am doing. :)

• Like 1

I have a question???

Does this script work with MIRROR MODE??? THANKS BRO

I Have a lot of users that play on mirror mode. I know lower spec computers have had a hard time in the past. Hunter scripts require some ram (especially in mirror mode). I have had zero problems, but then again we have different computer set ups. I can give you a trial if you would like so you can see how your computers runs with it

I Have a lot of users that play on mirror mode. I know lower spec computers have had a hard time in the past. Hunter scripts require some ram (especially in mirror mode). I have had zero problems, but then again we have different computer set ups. I can give you a trial if you would like so you can see how your computers runs with it

Hi, how are the ban rates so far on the script? I am looking primarily for low ban rates scripts. After that then how well the script works is priority. As well, can I get a 24h free trial please smile.png

190438-pancho (I think this is my ID)

I will be using with mirror.

Edited by pancho
  • Like 1

Hi, how are the ban rates so far on the script? I am looking primarily for low ban rates scripts. After that then how well the script works is priority. As well, can I get a 24h free trial please smile.png

190438-pancho (I think this is my ID)

I will be using with mirror.

I've given you a Trial! Please let me know how you enjoy it! 

Honestly, I haven't been banned from this script on the newest version! I have botten 89 Hunter on a fresh level 3. :D

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic