PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Found another bug while doing falconry, it will lose the falcon and then run around trying to pick up the kebbits by hand. Needs to recognize it is lost and speak to Matthias to get it back!

I actually already wrote this! The problem is I don't think I ever implemented it, which would take me not even 2 minutes lol. Did all the hard part already :D

• Like 1

I love this script, I have been using it for 5 of my accounts and have been really impressed by how well it runs! I do have a request/suggestion for chincompas though. The box trap placement is super inefficient sometimes! I had the bot place 4 traps right next to each other in a tight square and it was super bot looking and not very efficient. Do you think you will implement the ability to set up custom trap placement or give the option to select some pre set placements?

Thank you again for such a stable and awesome hunting script! 

• Like 1

I love this script, I have been using it for 5 of my accounts and have been really impressed by how well it runs! I do have a request/suggestion for chincompas though. The box trap placement is super inefficient sometimes! I had the bot place 4 traps right next to each other in a tight square and it was super bot looking and not very efficient. Do you think you will implement the ability to set up custom trap placement or give the option to select some pre set placements?

Thank you again for such a stable and awesome hunting script! 

That is definitely on my list of things I want to do with the script. Custom trap layout system. So users will have the option of letting the bot randomly generate one, or a player's customized layout. :)

Thanks for your support! I will be pushing an update either tonight or tomorrow. Super busy with school atm so it's hard for me to sit down for a solid 30 minutes and release it. I'll get to it though :D 

• Like 2

Here is a video a few people have requested for me to upload. This shows the bot recognizing when you level up, and will set the correct number of traps. The paint will update automatically as well without ever having to restart the script. biggrin.png

CLICK HERE

Edited by ProjectPact

hey i wanted to know if u could maybe push my trial an eXtra day, the script for some reason runs so so slow and it messes up so much on red salamanders i havent been able to get a decent run so i can post a proggy. i woke up last night and script lasted 2 hours then lost all my traps and logged me off.

Mirror mode or injection?

i'm on mirror mode. at chaos druid spot near ghome tree place.

Unfortunately, mirror mode is still in beta stages, and isn't as stable as most of us would hope... It has a hard time loading objects sometimes. which causes issues. Hunter is a skill that requires A LOT of object updates every ms. So I would recommend using injection. That's what myself and most people use. Yea mirror mode sounds exciting in the big picture, but just doesn't perform efficient enough for a super active script such as hunting.

- Your member number : 143764

may i have a 24 hour trial smile.png please and thank you.

Heya would love i trial!

may i have a trial? also how do i find my id number?

Done, Done, + Done! :D Enjoy the script and please post some progress reports! <3

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic