PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

When doing anything with this script there seems to be an massive fps drop whenever it clicks, im not sure this is on my end or a problem with the script but does anyone know how to fix?

I've tried it on both mirror and injection mode and it seems to be pretty much the same

I've already added something to help with the FPS drop for the next release. Currently out of town on a snowboarding trip

why the f choices the bot @ orange salamanders for a trap that is way of, of the other trap?

sddW9Oj.png dont use this one!

MWXv9wS.png here, i bought this script for salamanders though this pretty sucks. 

instead of saying something "sucks", you should probably fill out a bug report log on the original post of this thread so I can try to fix it for you smile.png

EDIT: And mirror mode has ALWAYS had a problem with detecting entities/ ground items occasionally. 

Edited by ProjectPact

(1) Date Found:

10-1-2016

(2) Client Version:

(3) Mirror Mode/ Injection:

Mirror

(4) Script Version:

the latest

(5) Screen Shot(s):

see below

(5) A Detailed Description Of Problem:

wondering why it takes not those 3 traps.

MWXv9wS.png

That actually isn't a bug. The reason it looks kinda funny is due to the randomness of the trap layouts. It detects all the possible traps, and chooses ones based on closeness and randomness, so if you restart the script it should be different. It's just another forum of antiban

That actually isn't a bug. The reason it looks kinda funny is due to the randomness of the trap layouts. It detects all the possible traps, and chooses ones based on closeness and randomness, so if you restart the script it should be different. It's just another forum of antiban

so nothing will change? bit wierd. you can say that orange sal isnt working then-> pretty botlike of the choice for the other trap. 

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic