An open letter to OSBot.

Epsilon

People change.

Everyone deserves a second chance and that's why we have TWC.

Everyone can avoid the usergroup TWC and use someone else to deal with.

Have you never done something stupid in your life, regreted it and did not do it again ?

Think about it.

totally agree moliver but people change over time - they don't change instantly - there has to be a period of public humiliation for what wrongs were done

• Like 1

People change.

Have you never done something stupid in your life and regretted it afterwards,

not everybody does bad things and will do them again?

Think about it.

I agree that people change, I just believe a registry would aid in avoiding future scams.

People change.

Think about it.

i completely disagree - why would you allow someone to remain in this community which is largely based on trust anyway in terms of buying/selling currency vouchers paypal chargebacks etc... who is quite willing to scam somebody? it sets the wrong message for people who are willing to scam in the first place. If you've gotten TWC for scamming you should be banned / have to pay back and a fine/something to deter them from doing it again. I'm not saying i'm perfect but i wouldn't be stupid enough to scam on here when i could make much more money being trustworthy and not being a complete dickhead and scamming people. I hope i never get scammed on here, but with an increasing number of people scam quitting its looking more and more likely.

However i think TWC should be used but a zero tolerance policy for scammers should be implemented.

And in responce to your suggestion that its optional to trade with TWC - yeah it is you're right

But think for a second.. Who would you rather trust if nobody is online but a TWC with 100+ positive feedbacks, or somebody with 1-2 feedbacks who is probably genuine but hasn't got loads of feedback. I know i'd probably go for the TWC myself as many others would - i'm not saying all people who have TWC now are scammers and all i've spoken to / seen in chatbox seem extremely nice and friendly. However if you allow scamming to go unpunished the community is going to deteriorate further in my opinion... sittin on 1 feedback lol

• Like 2

I think that maybe instead of banning people completely, just ban them from conducting any services. I do believe in second chances, but when money is involved there should be no forgiveness.

I also think all feedback prior to the scam should be reset to zero, excluding the negative feedback.

This is actually a very good idea. Removing someones positive feedback prior to the scam would really help in cutting down on these high rep guys scamming then getting pardoned and moving right along with their high feedback still in tact.

Edited by Stixx

People change.

Think about it.

This is different. this is the internet. people come over here, scramble some feedback together in a few days by spending just a little bit of money and then proceed to scam even more than they spent here. Its insane. If you were able to see who's gonna scam in the future, you'd be surprised by the big amount. feedback means nothing on this website, you just have to trust in the amount of humanity your buyer/seller has...

This is actually a very good idea. Removing someones positive feedback prior to the scam would really help in cutting down on these high rep guys scamming then getting pardoned and moving right along with their high feedback still in tact.

That is a really great idea tbh. Ok you scammed, the penalty is that you get your feedbacks removed. Support this tbh. 

The fuck you hating on Muffins for the guy obviously has shown his loyalty in some way and is improving on his recent mistakes, he is showing great leadership and helping people out in ways that others are not. Just because you did not get CBA like you wanted does not give you the right to throw shade on someone else. If Maldesto and other moderators thought he was a risk to the community he would not be here unlike some of the people hating on him. Its no my place to throw shade on anyone so ill keep my comments to myself you know who you are. 

The bad things about a list of disputes or something similar is the fact that people open disputes because their account got banned because they were botting and want to blame it on ANYONE else. They make up bogus disputes and then that is supposed to go against others?

I understand it as a TWC doesn't get removed until you are proven innocent or have repayed your debts(I don't like that), I haven't seen any get removed for random reasons. I like the current system, I do however dislike Nuetral feedbacks, you either got what you wanted or you didn't.

• Like 1