Dispute against EveryGoldShop - Fraudulent Sales

Botre

^section

Disputed member: Thousands of gold shops

Thread Link: Thousands of threads.

Explanation: I was the first player to ever provide gold buying and selling services around 10 years ago to various people (can't prove this but whatever). I recently discovered that this inspired people to do exactly the same thing and are passing off the service as their own...

I would like all gold shops to be closed immediately thanks.

Evidence: Nothing to be removed or seen by staff only.

Edited by Botre
  • Like 8

^section

Explanation: I was the first player to ever provide gold buying and selling services around 10 years ago to various people (can't prove this but whatever). I recently discovered that this inspired people to do exactly the same thing and are passing off the service as their own...

OSBot should be closed since they didn't create Java, or any other programming language.

:)

^section

Is this referencing the unbanning service dispute?

Well then I disagree with the logic presented. The dispute was not about someone else running the same service as him, it was about somebody in essence, plagiarizing his work.

It would be more like purchasing a script from somebody, making minute changes, and reselling it as your own.

I don't know if there is evidence to support his claim, I just wanted to illustrate his point.

Edited by yellow123

Well then I disagree with the logic presented. The dispute was not about someone else running the same service as him, it was about somebody in essence, plagiarizing his work.

It would be more like purchasing a script from somebody, making minute changes, and reselling it as your own.

I don't know if there is evidence to support his claim, I just wanted to illustrate his point.

It happens all the time. I'm not agreeing with what happened, but people do the same thing all the time.

You order a service from someone and they have someone else complete it.

You want to buy gold from someone and they quickly flip it for profit.

You want an item and someone buys it from someone else and sells it to you for higher.

Same thing always happens. It's no like he copied his thread or method and is passing it off as his own - as far as I know - and people still do just that.