Fruity NMZ

Fruity

In the gui, i noticed if you hit get equipment and the input overloads and absporptions the total amount of items in the inventory jumps to over 120+. strange bug, didn't seem to effect the bot tho. Also when entering it'll rock cake to 51, and wait to use the overload (but by the time it's done using the overload it forgets all about the quick prayer) so hp goes up to 2 by the time its all set up (it works fine if i do i rock cake from 2 back to 1 manually). Ill so some more testing, to let you know if this is user error and if im not understanding something, or if this something to be improved on. Other than that, Love the script!

Edit: Changed my max bite setting and all is well. Also couldn't duplicate the inventory space bug (this time it just counts worn items as inventory items).

Edited by igpxnaruto4
  • Like 1

I've had the script for about a month and a half now.. it's working amazing. I generally bot 12-13 hours a day then log out and take a break. Sometimes I'll stop it after the 12 hours and do some quests/pc and come back to it the next day. This works out great because I can run it while I'm awake, and stop it while i'm sleeping/at work. Thanks again for the awesome script. 

I should mentioned that I worked up to these hours from 3-4 then 5-7 etc for a couple weeks that way it wasn't just going from 4 hours of gameplay straight to 13.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Not currently, had no reports of issues with it in zulrah so ill copy/pasta it over sometime soon :) 

Thanks a bunch, im base 90 stats and i seem to be dying with guthins setup, can there be an option to activate protect from melee or something while under 50% hp? dunno wat im doing wrong but not lasting more then 5 mins

Edited by luck or skill

Checked my blowpipe before hand, so i left it going when i went to sleep. Woke up to an empty blowpipe still logged in outside NMZ, hopefully i wont catch the ban because it only looked to be standing there but not sure.

Edit: I'd like to know how the ammunition and scales work with this script, is it possible to restock when out?

Edited by igpxnaruto4

22 minutes ago, luck or skill said:

Thanks a bunch, im base 90 stats and i seem to be dying with guthins setup, can there be an option to activate protect from melee or something while under 50% hp? dunno wat im doing wrong but not lasting more then 5 mins

There is no option to use the prot melee < 'x' hp, ive not used guthans in nmz before but ill watch some vids and see what what they're saying is possible through the script, i aint been asked for this option previously though

3 minutes ago, igpxnaruto4 said:

Checked my blowpipe before hand, so i left it going when i went to sleep. Woke up to an empty blowpipe still logged in outside NMZ, hopefully i wont catch the ban because it only looked to be standing there but not sure.

Thought i had fixed this issue but looks as though it persists, will have another look after work and see if i can find the cause. ty for report

21 minutes ago, Fruity said:

There is no option to use the prot melee < 'x' hp, ive not used guthans in nmz before but ill watch some vids and see what what they're saying is possible through the script, i aint been asked for this option previously though

plz disregard, i had it setup wrong ? sorry! works awesomely

• Like 1