Fruity NMZ

Fruity

oh alright.

r u planning to add break support? or am i the only 1 interested in that?

how about making it die (or drink the potion to leave) like X mins before a break occurs?

I can probably make it idle until the break has been triggers, leaving the dream if a dream is active. Will have a gander in a moment

anyone know how to resolve the issue with the bot not being able to join the minigame again after death? set up is fine. like 5 overloads and 23 pray pots all set.. it just doesnt seem to be able to rejoin the dream....

Was this on mirror mode of stealth?

Can i please have a trial?

Thank you looks amazing!

Will add if still need

not that I can see, it kinda does works sometimes without issue, then sometimes it will totally avoid it. 

Great script. Immediately bought it after free trial.

One suggestion would be when using Dharoks in NMZ, I ran out of overloads and instead of going to the rock cake the script was taking 51 hits to my absorptions per hit. Would it be possible to have the script get the HP back down to 1 after the user runs out of Overloads?

Moose

ATM it suicides and resets dream (if selected) if u run out of overloads, saves wasting absorption potions, will look into changing if thats what everyone wants. I had it like that originally but then people said they didnt want the potions wasted if u ran out of overloads

Looking to buy this, can it be purchased with 07GP?

Can i buy this with 07 gp?

Yes i currently do a 1.1m : $ exchange rate

Script wont use rockcake at all when it enters a 2nd dream (not to keep hp on 1 and also not at the start to get 1hp the first time)

also gets stuck after it finishes the dream sometimes

Is this with mirror mode or standard (the idle issue)? 

Will have a look at rock cake, very strange as if it does it first time it should do it second, i dont change anything depending on which trip :3

I finished a dream and it went to the bank, but it wouldn't withdraw any overloads/absorp potions?

I've recently started using this again after several months and not sure if it's a common problem or?

It gets the potions from the barrels not the bank, lmk if u still got the issue, do u have enough points and all that jazz?

• Like 2

I can probably make it idle until the break has been triggers, leaving the dream if a dream is active. Will have a gander in a moment

Was this on mirror mode of stealth?

Will add if still need

ATM it suicides and resets dream (if selected) if u run out of overloads, saves wasting absorption potions, will look into changing if thats what everyone wants. I had it like that originally but then people said they didnt want the potions wasted if u ran out of overloads

Yes i currently do a 1.1m : $ exchange rate

Is this with mirror mode or standard (the idle issue)? 

Will have a look at rock cake, very strange as if it does it first time it should do it second, i dont change anything depending on which trip :3

It gets the potions from the barrels not the bank, lmk if u still got the issue, do u have enough points and all that jazz?

Normal mode

I think the script has issues when you load a setup.

I just started the script clicked load setup and it wouldnt do anything then i open the nmz shop and unpaused and it bought overloads and absorptions then it walked to bank and back to nmz got into a dream and now it didnt use rockcake (but it does overload/absroption and prayflick)

Also when you load a setup location and which dream to enter arent saved :/

I think the script has issues when you load a setup.

I just started the script clicked load setup and it wouldnt do anything then i open the nmz shop and unpaused and it bought overloads and absorptions then it walked to bank and back to nmz got into a dream and now it didnt use rockcake (but it does overload/absroption and prayflick)

Also when you load a setup location and which dream to enter arent saved :/

Will look into the loading of settings issue in a moment n push fix.

About the rock cake, can u screenshot your settings before pressing start so i can see what you're selecting

Will look into the loading of settings issue in a moment n push fix.

About the rock cake, can u screenshot your settings before pressing start so i can see what you're selecting

137ab6b1d2232df402af5e65e0cfc891.png

Note: I have to manually set a location and click on preset dream every time i load the setup.

And I only use flick rapidheal because it doesnt use rockcake correctly to stay on 1 hp