Fruity NMZ

Fruity

So looked thor all the pages on this bot and haven't seen one person say they have been banned. =P anyways I'm running it my self now gl me

Only me that has been banned that im aware smile.png took 2 month ish botting upto 20 hours a day before i was banned. also botted every other skill so cant say for sure it was this tongue.png

Settings were Spec Gmaul, Overload,Absorbtion. All powerups. This is in hardcore mtd.

Sounds like normal settings. Not too sure about the xp :3 at 70/82/70 im at 65k str xp hr using dragon chain set + ss + gmaul + all power ups

Edited by Fruity

Only me that has been banned that im aware smile.png took 2 month ish botting upto 20 hours a day before i was banned. also botted every other skill so cant say for sure it was this tongue.png

Sounds like normal settings. Not too sure about the xp :3 at 70/82/70 im at 65k str xp hr using dragon chain set + ss + gmaul + all power ups

Do i need to have attack when idle setting checked?

What potions are you using also?

Alright, just thought i'd say that this script is actually flawless, may not have everything for nmz but it does what it says.  Can't wait for more future updates!

<3 ty

Do i need to have attack when idle setting checked?

What potions are you using also?

I use Overloads + absorptions :)

Also the Attack if idle thing is pre much if u wana look more idle. when u drink a potion and there lil delay in hitting monster it will attack the monster with the least hp :)

Can you show me your DChain+SS Inventory/settings setup QwPha8E.png ty.

Granite Maul, Rock cake, Coins, 8 Overloads and the rest absorption potions smile.png. as i say never had a full dream so not sure if i need more/less overloads but seems oki atm

Setup:

Dragon med

Dragon Chain

Saradomin sword

Dragon Platelegs

Dragon Boots

Berserker Ring (soon to be inbuned)

No Gloves because im a noob

Fury

@Fruity

Edited by Fruity

Granite Maul, Rock cake, Coins, 8 Overloads and the rest absorption potions smile.png. as i say never had a full dream so not sure if i need more/less overloads but seems oki atm

Setup:

Dragon med

Dragon Chain

Saradomin sword

Dragon Platelegs

Dragon Boots

Fury

@Fruity

Use a combat bracelet

My account isn't quite ready atm, but does this really work for like dharoks drinking overloads and absorptions while prayer flicking rapid heal? That would be epic. What about doing range with the same pots and prayer flick? If it does we might be seeing a bunch of maxed people come out of nowhere, and half of them will be me :D

My account isn't quite ready atm, but does this really work for like dharoks drinking overloads and absorptions while prayer flicking rapid heal? That would be epic. What about doing range with the same pots and prayer flick? If it does we might be seeing a bunch of maxed people come out of nowhere, and half of them will be me biggrin.png

As long as you click the button on the gui it should do it ;)

Setup:

Dragon med

Dragon Chain

Saradomin sword

Dragon Platelegs

Dragon Boots

Fury

@Fruity

Why do you need rock cake if ur SS+Dragon. What mode should I go to? MTD normal,hard,guthanz..?

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ