Fruity NMZ

Fruity

rest in pieces boys,1800 total level account perma'd. this was the only bot ran for the past 3 weeks. ran for 1-3 hours 3 times a week while i was at university.  kinda upsetting but its a risk you take when you press the start button. probly just gonna quit osrs now tho lol. itll take so long to get back all that gold and progress

• Sad 1

Bank pin solver does not work.

If you set the bot to use more potions than you have free inventory spaces it will try to withdraw the potions over and over until you stop it. I did this accidentally and I got banned because of it. It would be useful for the bot to have a failsafe for this.

edit: also, whenever I set max dreams to >1 (ie to 2) the bot ends up idling logged in (even when I select log out when exit option) after completing its dreams. I always find it stuck at pin for rewards chest.

Edited by gazlo

On 7/18/2018 at 10:04 AM, anthrx0 said:

rest in pieces boys,1800 total level account perma'd. this was the only bot ran for the past 3 weeks. ran for 1-3 hours 3 times a week while i was at university.  kinda upsetting but its a risk you take when you press the start button. probly just gonna quit osrs now tho lol. itll take so long to get back all that gold and progress

Would you mind giving some more details of how you were botting/your settings?

On 7/20/2018 at 6:33 PM, gazlo said:

Bank pin solver does not work.

If you set the bot to use more potions than you have free inventory spaces it will try to withdraw the potions over and over until you stop it. I did this accidentally and I got banned because of it. It would be useful for the bot to have a failsafe for this.

edit: also, whenever I set max dreams to >1 (ie to 2) the bot ends up idling logged in (even when I select log out when exit option) after completing its dreams. I always find it stuck at pin for rewards chest.

Bank solver is not a script issue, client should be overriding my script.

Shall add a inventory slot check before withdrawing - should solve the issue

Will see what i can find out about the rewards chest, is it asking for the bank pin? if so, again client should be overriding my script to enter the bank pin, if it aint asking for the bank pin, i will try and add a check to not be in a dialog before ending

When bot is set to run w/ prayer pots (melee prayer) and overloads using range, the bot will check the blowpipe inside the dream and leave even with full scales and 10k+ darts.

[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 12:37:13 AM]: [InventorySetup] Adding: Overload
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 12:37:13 AM]: [InventorySetup] Adding: Prayer potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 12:37:13 AM]: [DreamExecutor] Setting Special Weapon: Toxic blowpipe
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 12:37:13 AM]: [DreamExecutor] Checking: Toxic blowpipe
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 12:37:14 AM]: [Rechargeable] Toxic blowpipe set to checking
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 12:37:14 AM]: 9 length
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 12:37:14 AM]: [Blowpipe] Darts: 15134
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 12:37:14 AM]: [Blowpipe] Scales: 97.0%
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 12:37:14 AM]: [Rechargeable] Toxic blowpipe set to charging
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 12:37:14 AM]: [Rechargeable] Toxic blowpipe set to checking
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 12:37:14 AM]: [DreamExecutor] Leaving Dream

3 hours ago, gamer and yeah said:

When bot is set to run w/ prayer pots (melee prayer) and overloads using range, the bot will check the blowpipe inside the dream and leave even with full scales and 10k+ darts.

[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 12:37:13 AM]: [InventorySetup] Adding: Overload
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 12:37:13 AM]: [InventorySetup] Adding: Prayer potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 12:37:13 AM]: [DreamExecutor] Setting Special Weapon: Toxic blowpipe
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 12:37:14 AM]: 9 length
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 12:37:14 AM]: [Blowpipe] Darts: 15134
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 12:37:14 AM]: [Blowpipe] Scales: 97.0%
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 12:37:14 AM]: [Rechargeable] Toxic blowpipe set to charging
[INFO][Bot #1][07/23 12:37:14 AM]: [DreamExecutor] Leaving Dream

Thank you for the report, will try find out whats going on with this today and get an update pushed out, apologies.

EDIT:

Found the issue, pushing a fix now

Edited by Fruity

9 hours ago, Fruity said:

Thank you for the report, will try find out whats going on with this today and get an update pushed out, apologies.

EDIT:

Found the issue, pushing a fix now

The issue is still occurring to me even now. This time using absorptions. The bot simply checks the blow pipe then runs over to the vial to end the dream. Have not checked to see if it works okay using prayer potions.

Edited by gamer and yeah

39 minutes ago, gamer and yeah said:

The issue is still occurring to me even now. This time using absorptions. The bot simply checks the blow pipe then runs over to the vial to end the dream. Have not checked to see if it works okay using prayer potions.

As discussed on Discord, waiting for update to be accepted before we will see a change in behaviour :)