Fruity NMZ

Fruity

13 minutes ago, dawg said:

Question I wanna use rock cake and 1 prayer NMZ. Currently have no points for absorps. Will it get points for absorps, then buy them and use them?

Thnx in advance 

Posting from my experience with the script. I don't think there is a food option so you will have to get enough points just from bringing sharks in and dieing. Once you have enough points for at least 1 run the script will then start to buy them from the shop so you don't have to again.

1 hour ago, daddyspinz said:

My previous comment was deleted... I was banned after using the script for 30 mins on my 2 month old account with over 300m+ on the account. I would highly suggest that you are extremely careful when using this script. 

you ip might be flagged or you get delay banned from using other script

2 hours ago, daddyspinz said:

My previous comment was deleted... I was banned after using the script for 30 mins on my 2 month old account with over 300m+ on the account. I would highly suggest that you are extremely careful when using this script. 

I've maxed a 1 def pure and 126 account with this script being reckless, not once did I get banned

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mashiro Shiina said:

been using it on my account for about a month ... still no ban you either dont know how to bot or just have an ip that is flagged...

- 15 hrs a day

So you would say that NMZ and the Script are generally pretty safe? I havent botted in a long time and really need to max my agser, a little skeptical but also wanting to reap the rewards