Fruity NMZ

Fruity

4 hours ago, fakename123 said:

Do you have any boosted stats before entering? If i remember correctly i got this once after entering with stats that were still boosted from a combat potion, didn't drink overload. 

Other than that never had a problem with potions. 

5 hours ago, bot235 said:

Is there anyway to fix the overload options properly, i have dharoks mode setup but everytime i enter the dream, char doesn't overload just simply absorbs first then rockcakes down.

I overloaded myself at first manually then everything was fine. UPDATE

Thank you for the info - will check what the current validations are and see if i can help avoid this

EDIT:

Pushed the fix for overloads, look for 2.67

Edited by Fruity

10 minutes ago, RichardH95 said:

@Fruity I've noticed with a bank pin on a account it will get stuck before going into a dream after hoping worlds. It will get the potions out of the barrels then it will go to the coffer to unlock the bank pin and from there on out it gets stuck untill you move it yourself.

does it unlock the coffer just fine, its just stuck in the dialog following the pin?

Ive used this script for 99 str on a main and 99str+range on my zerker, resulting in no bans while going pretty hardcore.

I've got some questions now tho regarding a new 60 attack pure im building. Its 15 prayer and 60 attack, at what str do you guys recommend me to do nmz and what settings should i use as i cant flick rapid heal.

Thanks in advance

4 minutes ago, serg Rambo said:

Ive used this script for 99 str on a main and 99str+range on my zerker, resulting in no bans while going pretty hardcore.

I've got some questions now tho regarding a new 60 attack pure im building. Its 15 prayer and 60 attack, at what str do you guys recommend me to do nmz and what settings should i use as i cant flick rapid heal.

Thanks in advance

Settings wise, can still use overload + absorption as they updated rock cake to be able to hit through absorption points. No need to flick prayer.

Not sure what stats are best to start though, perhaps someone else can help with that one

• Like 1