Fruity NMZ

Fruity

1 hour ago, bossdonson said:

I have just PM you regarding the script. Please take a look as my version seems outdated and i cannot find a way to update  without re purchasing :(

Have you tried just rebooting the client/script? Won't update if you're still running it. 

I'm currently on v 2.71.

Edited by fakename123

@Fruity Have been using this script for over a month now without any problems, well worth the payment! No big remarks on the script and the UI, although I could advise in some minor changes that would increase the user experience:
* The inventory slots used are not accurate and confusing, i read somewhere because the armour slots are included (why?)
* A completion time would be nice (easy to compute depending on the overloads left or the rate of absorption depletion)
* The first overload sip always happens in the beginning of the dream (could be implemented more efficiently)

Thanks for the wonderfull script!

23 minutes ago, stateviper7 said:

@Fruity Have been using this script for over a month now without any problems, well worth the payment! No big remarks on the script and the UI, although I could advise in some minor changes that would increase the user experience:
* The inventory slots used are not accurate and confusing, i read somewhere because the armour slots are included (why?)
* A completion time would be nice (easy to compute depending on the overloads left or the rate of absorption depletion)
* The first overload sip always happens in the beginning of the dream (could be implemented more efficiently)

Thanks for the wonderfull script!

1 - doesnt include equip; the way i create setups currently has thrown off the display but i will fix soon enough; requires a change of how i create setups

2 - will look into a good stable way to calc the completion time - maybe something similar to what was mentioned

3 - how so? before the NPC's spawn? if so ill try fix that up - should already be waiting for them to spawn

29 minutes ago, Fruity said:

1 - doesnt include equip; the way i create setups currently has thrown off the display but i will fix soon enough; requires a change of how i create setups

2 - will look into a good stable way to calc the completion time - maybe something similar to what was mentioned

3 - how so? before the NPC's spawn? if so ill try fix that up - should already be waiting for them to spawn

3 - Every time I enter a dream, after the absorb potions sips are finished, an overload sip is taken instantly instead of waiting for them to spawn (actually this doesn't matter, only a couple of seconds wasted of the first sip :) )

15 minutes ago, stateviper7 said:

3 - Every time I enter a dream, after the absorb potions sips are finished, an overload sip is taken instantly instead of waiting for them to spawn (actually this doesn't matter, only a couple of seconds wasted of the first sip :) )

aye will add the npc check in a moment

7 hours ago, luck or skill said:

@Fruity thank you thank you for implementing "spec at 100%" increased my xp/h by at least 6k/h thanks! <3 only comment, can you make it rockcake down to 1hp before the monsters spawn? probs dsnt make muhc different but wud be nice not to get hit while on 50hp and xp waste ?<3 

there is an option to rock cake outside the dream that should help with this, was the main reason i had it rock cake outside before entering before people wanted the toggles

• Like 1