Fruity NMZ

Fruity

25 minutes ago, Fruity said:

nothing to do at work currently, will see what i can do

Added the functionallity now, just need to add the toggle when i get home.

11 minutes ago, Teetees said:

I finally got permed using this...I was suiciding pretty hard for about a week. 16-20 hour days. Got to 90 90 73 before ban. It's such a great bot though.

damn thats unfortaunte ? was it a first time offence perm?

Pushing update:

2.70 - Added a toggle to special weapon, "Spec at 100%". When enabled, whenever you reach 100% special, the script will equip your weapon if required and spec until it can not spec anymore then switch back.

2.71 - Disposing of GUI's correctly if you exit the script prior to selecting your settings.

• Heart 1

11 hours ago, Fruity said:

Pushing update:

2.70 - Added a toggle to special weapon, "Spec at 100%". When enabled, whenever you reach 100% special, the script will equip your weapon if required and spec until it can not spec anymore then switch back.

2.71 - Disposing of GUI's correctly if you exit the script prior to selecting your settings.

you are 10/10 a bae thankyou!

Edited by luck or skill
  • Boge 1

@Fruity, I've noticed the bot sometimes moves to a corner after it was originally standing in the center.
If i pause the bot, move it and resume it always moves back to the specific spot in that corner. 
Is this some sort of feature or should i be worried jagex is spoofing fake "center" locations or something. 

The image is a spot where my acc started standing after it was standing in the center for the first 30 minutes of the dream. 

Edit: I just completely restarted the script mid dream and it still moved to that specific spot instead of center. 

image.png.a0d8d28684522530b98dd4bcbe8ad760.png

Edited by fakename123

1 minute ago, fakename123 said:

@Fruity, I've noticed the bot sometimes moves to a corner after it was originally standing in the center (i always select center). 
If i pause the bot, move it and resume it always moves back to the specific spot in that corner. 
Is this some sort of feature or should i be worried jagex is spoofing fake "center" locations or something. 

The image is a spot where my acc started standing after it was standing in the center for the first 30 minutes of the dream. 

Hmms shall have a look and see what i can find when im home, i could paint the standing position if that will help debugging 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, fakename123 said:

@Fruity, I've noticed the bot sometimes moves to a corner after it was originally standing in the center.

Edit: I just completely restarted the script mid dream and it still moved to that specific spot instead of center. 

Yeah i get this too, like 1/10 times

mine moves from center or corner to the middle of one of the walls lol and fight there