Fruity NMZ

Fruity

CnWUsnVrT_Kv-WBUZrgpzw.png

99ranged i am coming for you!

7 hours ago, dan biggs said:

Whenever I start the script it just opens this window

MavpH2T.png

Was working fine the few times I used it when I bought it a few weeks back and now nothing. So I'm out of pocket or?

probably no money in the coffer

12 hours ago, Pinkwong said:

Could someone pleeeease explain why mine never uses the rockcake ever? I have it selected in inventory, I have absorption potions and overloads setup too.

the fault lies with you, check settings & make a template

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RichardH95 said:

Are you using mith darts in your blow pipe? Currently at 87k exp with mith darts at 90 range!

why the fuck anyone in their right mind use mith darts? the main cost of the blowpipe is the scale not the dart switch to addy asap

12 minutes ago, Pali said:

recently made a 15 pray account and was wondering if i can do nmz with the script if i dont have rapid heal? can it just rock cake again?

yup

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dan biggs said:

Whenever I start the script it just opens this window

MavpH2T.png

Was working fine the few times I used it when I bought it a few weeks back and now nothing. So I'm out of pocket or?

Will look in script for all instances i stop script and see why there isnt a message as to why. Will get back to yas but might be either coins in coffer or no points for selected pots

2 hours ago, Pali said:

recently made a 15 pray account and was wondering if i can do nmz with the script if i dont have rapid heal? can it just rock cake again?

yupp, if you don't have rapid heal available or not selected it will just bite cake 

On 09/12/2017 at 4:49 PM, Theorems said:

Bought it anyways :) 

Do you think you could add a random sleep time before reacting instead of instantly using the rock cake as soon as I hit 2 hp? Also mouse off screen would be nice.

I might add the option, not going to make it a blanket change as the only reason its pretty instant is because thats what people have asked for in the past so i removed the delay

On 09/12/2017 at 8:22 AM, dieg0 said:

it switches just fine to g maul, but does not use special.

using full dharoks and g maul switch. dont know what is happening sometimes it works mostly not. just switches weapon.

same for ranging with msb does not use special.

Could u let us know what settings you have selected? maybe send me the profile folder so i can load it into the script?

• Like 1

Hi,

Just some requests:

• For the idle settings can you fix the duration range because when I save it like 10-19(max) then save and load it up it only saves 10-11
  • Also another nice thing to see would be a range of when to logout/end rather than just a set value. Saves going into it every time :)
  • Lastly rather than select the area would be nice for random area per dream

Edit:

When grabbing the power-ups it once went for one even though it wasn't on screen. Probably a flag to Jagex?

Edit2:

Frequently when brewing up it'll click on a 2nd potion but it doesn't actually register because it was too quick from the 1st pot up.

Thank you

Edited by Jarland

Works great, only thing wrong is the ”inv spaces used xx” is counting wrong.

It would also be nice to add “logout when reaching lvl xx” and “switch combat to x when reaching lvl x”.

Implementing a logout for 10-20 minutes inbetween dreams would prob be a good anti-ban to.

used the script for 20h in periods last couple days without ban.