Fruity NMZ

Fruity

And @str1de that doesn't mean the bot stops working every thursday. The client just has to upload, the script doesn't need to be rendered. So not shit updates happen every thursday. Only 2 people posted about within an hour time span before me on the previous page so clearly you lack a little common sense. We all know updates happen every thursday. Doesn't mean the script pixels need to be redone every thursday, hence why we all said the issues we were having. 

@banankebab Definitely worth the price for the script. Maxed out range and melee on so many accounts. So so worth my man. 

On 2017-12-01 at 4:47 PM, yasin mahmud said:

And @str1de that doesn't mean the bot stops working every thursday. The client just has to upload, the script doesn't need to be rendered. So not shit updates happen every thursday. Only 2 people posted about within an hour time span before me on the previous page so clearly you lack a little common sense. We all know updates happen every thursday. Doesn't mean the script pixels need to be redone every thursday, hence why we all said the issues we were having. 

@banankebab Definitely worth the price for the script. Maxed out range and melee on so many accounts. So so worth my man. 

I would buy it instantly if there wasnt so many negative posts..

Edited by banankebab

On 28/11/2017 at 7:05 PM, speciality said:

Doesn't bank and regear with mage setup.

Gets stuck on grabbing runes, even if you have the runes in your invent.

[INFO][Bot #2][11/28 06:13:07 PM]: [InventorySetup] Adding: Super restore(4)
[INFO][Bot #2][11/28 06:13:07 PM]: [InventorySetup] Adding: Blood rune
[INFO][Bot #2][11/28 06:13:07 PM]: [InventorySetup] Adding: Earth rune

Still occurring @Fruity

I bought this script and have been using it for 3 days I believe, it's a really good script but some things are weird and might need to be changed, for example, it clicks to the zapper powerup & then moves away, meaning that the zapper doesn't do anything & that I don't get any points. Another comment I have is that it exits the dream while I still have 1 or 2 ovl's left. 

But other than that, it's a good script & the interface is really easy to use. Just get your ovl's etc. manually and start afking in the nmz itself.

22 hours ago, ripmyanalbeads said:

I bought this script and have been using it for 3 days I believe, it's a really good script but some things are weird and might need to be changed, for example, it clicks to the zapper powerup & then moves away, meaning that the zapper doesn't do anything & that I don't get any points. Another comment I have is that it exits the dream while I still have 1 or 2 ovl's left. 

But other than that, it's a good script & the interface is really easy to use. Just get your ovl's etc. manually and start afking in the nmz itself.

Will leave dream if you run out of ppots or something and such, prevents wasting ovls as requested previously so i had it changed :3

Will add trials