Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Could I get a trial please? Most likely going to purchase this but I always like testing them out before hand. I used to bot hardcore between 2007-2013. They used to perm ban you instantly back then, but I've noticed a lot of people in here say "2 day ban" is that the standard for first offenses now? Would you recommend getting 97-99str, 92-99 att, and 90-99 def with this script without much break?

Edited by lolaids912
edit: also would you reccomend getting VIP? I can't make my mind up xD

On 8/1/2017 at 2:08 PM, Mikasa said:

I just stick to the world I normally have always played in, doubt that has impact tho

Correct

You need to have it take out prayer pots if you're going to be using protect from melee, not absorption

From what I've seen, it can do bank runs & re-enter dreams, so if you're using prayer pots it'll withdraw them from your bank

Mikasa I just noticed your bio in the left. You're from Hemet? I was born and raised there :D

18 hours ago, xxltnt said:

Did it break after the update?
Randomly logs out and stops the script.

Should say reason in osbot logger

12 hours ago, mylo said:

Could i get a trial please? :)

On 03/08/2017 at 9:12 AM, chors said:

is there a trial, fruity?

3 hours ago, smurfsup said:

Just curious if you do trials or not? Thanks.

Added Trials

2 hours ago, lolaids912 said:

Bought it, working flawlessly so far. Will report back in a few hours. I didn't notice it, I might be just blind but does it have stop after x time yet? Or any of the stop after x options? I don't want it to run a full 6 hours when I sleep and get insta banned lul.

Not as of yet, had a holiday and some work come up but im planning on releasing most of the updates this weekend given no issue come up! *Fingers crossed*

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Playing with gui ideas, thoughts feedback welcome.

9b61cf52381613667584b3df141c88cb.png

Looks very good :)
Progressive levelling looks sick.

Is it possible for Barrows repair please? That'd be great; especially paired with progressive levelling! The gap below Stop Conditions I feel should be a picture of a egg? 

8 hours ago, Fruity said:

Wow that looks super clean! Very easy to navigate too. 

Also not sure if you gave a trial or not but I wasn't able to see it even after refreshing. Not sure if it is from client update or not but would love to try it out. Thanks!

Edited by smurfsup

8 hours ago, Fruity said:

Mac/10

I'm excited for the stop after x hours of runtime, since I got in the habit of just depending on bot to stop once dharok broke, so now I'm scared I'm going to fall asleep without stopping it while training ranged lol.

Looks good so far :)

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ