Fruity NMZ

Fruity

3 hours ago, abelytoox said:

Am really interested with this script, how can i have a trial of this script?

btw, there will be another way to pay the script? like GP OSRS?

TY very much.

12-15 at day? and u not have banned yet? or you are the guy with the best lucky in the world?

Added trial and yeah i take GP, currently 1.2m/$ so for $10 12m.

4 hours ago, lolaids912 said:

I have to comment again and tell you how amazing of a scripter you are. I've been running this script 12-15 hours a day for the past week or so when I bought it and it's flawless. 10 level off max combat :D

thank you :D and gz! :D

2 hours ago, Mikasa said:

ah looking forward to the update :D

haven't botted in a week because waiting for the stop after x amount of hours function, because don't want to fall asleep with bot running & it won't stop itself while doing range, since using void. melee stopped itself once barrows were ded, so was easy

Aye thats fair, the amount of times i fall asleep running scripts and wake up think yup ima be banned is higher than the times i dont haa.

14 hours ago, abelytoox said:

Am really interested with this script, how can i have a trial of this script?

btw, there will be another way to pay the script? like GP OSRS?

TY very much.

12-15 at day? and u not have banned yet? or you are the guy with the best lucky in the world?

I botted from 2005-6 through 2014 and never recieved a ban. I would bot accounts for 20 hours a day, doing the riskiest method like moneymaking such as the sudoku solver in al kharid, and the herb getter in the squirk juice garden. I guess I have good luck botting :D

3 hours ago, Folderol said:

Hey @Mikasa i saw your posts that youve botted a lot. I was wondering what kind of setup were you using. Prayer or abs, what was done manually, what wasnt, breaks taken, etc.

I wanna get into botting since i dont have time to train my account and want to avoid getting banned. 

Thanks

uDottgB.png

I use this setup for melee & range

I let the bot do everything, no breaks, ran for 12-15 hours/day. When I was doing melee, I'd let bot stop itself once barrows was broken, and then I'd repair it in morning, buy herb boxes, then start bot again.

Edit:

I also use OSBuddy + mirror mode

Edited by Mikasa
  • Like 2

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ