Fruity NMZ

Fruity

If you use rockcake + overloads sometimes the script will use rockcake to lower hp right as the overload runs out so you end up with less than 50hp and you cannot overload and then obviously the trips ends quickly due to no boosts/not 1hp for absorptions.

Could you make the script check for current hp before it uses the rockcake to lower hp ?

Will add, forgot to add the check for the overload timer, will add now

can i get a trial? deciding between this and a different nmz script.

Will add if still want

How is the script running now? and what are the ban rates for something like this? :) Very intrested :D

Prayer is back up

FYI got 2 day ban yesterday account has only used the script on last 3 months was on 4-8 hours a day

d2c4d3bd439e71817dfcd75207d6e08e.png

I also got ban on one of my accs never got banned for nmz script b4 lol ^ could also be some other script but the last thing i used was this

Sorry to hear about bans, how many days were you using it before bans?

• Like 1

oh alright.

r u planning to add break support? or am i the only 1 interested in that?

how about making it die (or drink the potion to leave) like X mins before a break occurs?

I can probably make it idle until the break has been triggers, leaving the dream if a dream is active. Will have a gander in a moment

Any update?

THIS BOT OWNS FOR DH 1 hp flicking , dude i started at 85 str and i only bot maybe 4-8 hours per day i am currently almost 95 str, i am only using this bot to get 99 str then going legit...its very well worth it ....i live in cali so my day time for botting is when jaggex bot team is sleeping..botting nmz is low banned rate I've seen tons and tons every world doing DH, jus take breaks and talk to people even once in aw ile. and always baby sit..dont let it run for 12 hours without looking......

Fist time botting on my clean pure over night and received a perm ban this morning. I find it very strange as I have maxed 2 accounts out using this script... I reset my ip before I set the bot running and only used the protect melee option using no power ups to look like a legit afker. My friend also got banned this morning he used the same script. Be cautious I'm not sure if jagex monitor for bots in certain locations on different weeks. But like I said it was a clean account with every skill other then def levelled above 20 and was quested, botted for 9 hours ish through the night :/

Edited by horhay

Script isn't working with the new update.

Just got back to OSRS sucks there is no more 6hrs, so thinking of picking this up for a 2 hour session in the day and a 2 hour session at night with guthans, any testimony?

I bought this, got a maxed melee stat and working on another right now. I run it for 16 hours a day.

Script isnt working with new update.

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ