Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Sorry you have already gained 1.5m xp with it and ran it for 15 hours. I wont be giving another trial

FruityNMZ.png?username=Pizzahat

Fair enough, it went smooth. However i noticed 2 bugs in the script, it tries to store overload (3) even tho the barrel is full same goes with absorptions, and that it somehow breaks if u start the script inside the game.

also why is the mouse so fast? can you make a option for us to put our on mouse speed?

Fair enough, it went smooth. However i noticed 2 bugs in the script, it tries to store overload (3) even tho the barrel is full same goes with absorptions, and that it somehow breaks if u start the script inside the game.

also why is the mouse so fast? can you make a option for us to put our on mouse speed?

I cant control mouse speed :3

Can I have a trial? Could you also possibly recommend a setup for 20 def 43 pray pure

Not sure if its the best but as im tight with my gp i always do absorptions as its cheap :boge: trial be added in a moment.

Hey man can I get a trial? Most likely going to buy just want to see if it will run seamlessly overnight for me

Will add

Idk if i have something set up wrong but the script will not actually click on anything it just frantically moves the cursor over the prayer potion

Ill test when i get home. hope rs hasnt updated anything haha.x

Fk me i missed it -,-!!!!!! i might just go buy it tonight look nice bud

lmk if you got or not. will add

Hey, can I use prayer potions for prayer melee,  overloads and absorption pots at the same time? Thanks!

Btw it's a great script!

Can select them and see how it goes? cant remember if i pushed update that allows multiple but im sure i did a while ago.

May i ask why both? :boge: the bounus prayers?

I cant control mouse speed :3

Not sure if its the best but as im tight with my gp i always do absorptions as its cheap boge.png trial be added in a moment.

Will add

Ill test when i get home. hope rs hasnt updated anything haha.x

lmk if you got or not. will add

Can select them and see how it goes? cant remember if i pushed update that allows multiple but im sure i did a while ago.

May i ask why both? boge.png the bounus prayers?

[/quote

Dont Worry i'll buy it asap this night no need trial you already gave me one tht i wasted tongue.png !

do i need any quest to play this mini game?and what do i need to dharok it? il probly buy it,progiies look good

- Vampire Slayer

- Mountain Daughter

- Lost City

- Gnome Stronghold

- Fight Arena

I suggest this, as i use these. Finish these quests. For dharok im not quite sure because im only playing as 1 def pure account.

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ