Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Ah didn't know that thank you.

One more thing lol.

I heard its possible to add an AI feature so your bot can talk back if people ask you something? is that possible?

Well the cleverbot API is available, but I'd have to tune it to support RS terminology, sounds like a good idea though

Well the cleverbot API is available, but I'd have to tune it to support RS terminology, sounds like a good idea though

Ahh awesome I mean it would be a cool feature, just suggesting it, but thank you for the fast response time and support!

Is it possible to add a GUI feature with a timer? Have bot cut for "6 hours" then log out?

Edited by mookiemook
  • Like 1

Don't know if its the client but while banking, it gets stuck on the GE withdraw screen. Miss-clicks that option rather than the bank tab and just keeps trying to right click onto the bank tab and moves camera, doesn't exit this screen. Happens very often within about half an hour of running the bot.

It also occasionally stops banking and sits at tree trying to find nearest bank in the logs for whatever reason. All using the mirror client of-course.

Also if you have the time or feel up to it, don't feel pressured because its a request; but if you can add tree detection in that it knows which tree will spawn next so it goes to it rather than waiting for one to spawn for things like yews so it can chop a few before a tree is taken down. Also a mouse speed control option so it has faster or slower reactions to clicking trees.

Edit: Powerchopping, dropping with anti-drop pattern enabled still gives re-iterating slots and does nothing as well.

Edited by Presumptuous
  • Like 1

Don't know if its the client but while banking, it gets stuck on the GE withdraw screen. Miss-clicks that option rather than the bank tab and just keeps trying to right click onto the bank tab and moves camera, doesn't exit this screen. Happens very often within about half an hour of running the bot.

It also occasionally stops banking and sits at tree trying to find nearest bank in the logs for whatever reason. All using the mirror client of-course.

Also if you have the time or feel up to it, don't feel pressured because its a request; but if you can add tree detection in that it knows which tree will spawn next so it goes to it rather than waiting for one to spawn for things like yews so it can chop a few before a tree is taken down. Also a mouse speed control option so it has faster or slower reactions to clicking trees.

I can add a fail-safe for the GE widgets, since osbot's interact method can misclick sometimes.

@second point - I am sure that 0.08 should fix that, if not then post again and I will see; I will investigate the code anyway however.

@Last point - I have added that already, but mirror client loads objects slowly, since objects have to be loaded from the original JVM -> to the injected JVM and then back, which takes a long time to process for the mirror client, therefore this feature works best with normal client sadly, until mirror mode gets optimized (?) or updated.

As for the mouse, it is a feature I would also like to see, however OSBot has deprecated (?) the setMouseSpeed option, and it no longer works anyway, so I cannot make use of it.

Trust me I have thought of unique features (such as the above) to add to this script, but they are limited by the client. I will try my best to add more updates and possible workarounds though biggrin.png

Let me know how version 0.08 is, if there are still issues then note them all and they will be fixed

@Powerchopping, I will fix this for 0.09 asap. Which trees have you tried? I have tested teaks @ castlewars and it drops fine, I will test others too, just name them.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Mostly I've tried oaks for power-chopping with the anti-drop pattern. Haven't extensively tested with anything else but if I'm not mistaken it didn't work for trees either. Thanks for the updates, guess waiting for client updates is the next best thing as well since pretty much 99.99% of your code is solid as hell.

The bank miss-clicks only started after this recent Runescape update, haven't noticed them before, very strange.

And I am using v 0.08 with these current issues listed in the previous post however I understand that the bank issue is with the client, but that failsafe would definitely help since it seems to be broken atm.

Edited by Presumptuous
  • Like 1

Mostly I've tried oaks for power-chopping with the anti-drop pattern. Haven't extensively tested with anything else but if I'm not mistaken it didn't work for trees either. Thanks for the updates, guess waiting for client updates is the next best thing as well since pretty much 99.99% of your code is solid as hell.

The bank miss-clicks only started after this recent Runescape update, haven't noticed them before, very strange.

And I am using v 0.08 with these current issues listed in the previous post however I understand that the bank issue is with the client, but that failsafe would definitely help since it seems to be broken atm.

Before I delve into the code, can you try non-antipattern dropping and see if it still drops? That method has pretty much gone useless now that OSBot stepped up their game with inventory.dropAll(..)

Before I delve into the code, can you try non-antipattern dropping and see if it still drops? That method has pretty much gone useless now that OSBot stepped up their game with inventory.dropAll(..)

That works fine, that's what I've been using and it doesn't drop them all perfectly which seems random enough. Goes back and drops the ones it missed so if you don't need to patch that's still fine with me.

Edited by Presumptuous
  • Like 1