Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

there seems to be alot of issues with the custom option, it was working last night and now it its, itll chop ne tree then just stop or fill inventory and stop

now there is an issue that it will just chop one tree down and thats it,

im not using custom either now

I had this issue before. I'm not sure how to help other than try another spot close to a bank and you think the script could recognize.

Apart from that, here's a 5+ hour proggie. Excuse my safety measures smile.png

Cutting yews, 80+ wc, 30k+ xp/h with a rune axe (self sufficient account)

Almost 1k yews cut in one go. ~200 yews per hour.

2ps37k5.jpg

Edited by boatsb4hose

I had this issue before. I'm not sure how to help other than try another spot close to a bank and you think the script could recognize.

Apart from that, here's a 5+ hour proggie. Excuse my safety measures smile.png

Cutting yews, 80+ wc, 30k+ xp/h with a rune axe (self sufficient account)

Almost 1k yews cut in one go. ~200 yews per hour.

2ps37k5.jpg

hey its cool . i appreciate it. for some reason it didnt work for like 3 hrs... then randomly it started?? haha idk

i switched to banking for 3 hrs ... then back and it worked powering

hows the Tai Bwo Wannai mahogany tree support comin ?tongue.png

I'd seriously pay extra for this feature lol

If you have an account which can get the interface ID of it, take a screenshot of it (while interface debugger is enabled, in the client settings) and upload here, and I will code it within 30 minutes

If you have an account which can get the interface ID of it, take a screenshot of it (while interface debugger is enabled, in the client settings) and upload here, and I will code it within 30 minutes

I can do this later today or tomorrow. Now, the interface ID of "it". Which objects is/are this/these? The gate?trees?"banker/despositer"? Lemme know and I'll get them for you as soon as I can. Thanks m8!

I can do this later today or tomorrow. Now, the interface ID of "it". Which objects is/are this/these? The gate?trees?"banker/despositer"? Lemme know and I'll get them for you as soon as I can. Thanks m8!

VJpnfh7.png

yes, enable interface debugging and hover over the interface, and screenshot it,

also tell me the name of the npc, and the option to right-click, and I will finish it :D

Tried to pm you this msg but found out that doesn't work "The member Czar cannot receive any new messages".

Regarding the debug below:

If I did it wrong or you need more info, just let me know. Also, being on a self-sufficient account, I just realized how much of a pain it is to obtain trading sticks. I'd actually be more inclined to Ape Atoll teleport and use the most southwest Mahogany tree and teleback and bank (via duel ring>castle wars>chest bank). If you could do that for me, I'd make sure to leave a nice tip. As I'm sure you'll need some debug for that too, just let me know exactly what you need. Thx!

x4hmhc.jpg

156d1dk.jpg

smr7zr.jpg

Edited by boatsb4hose
  • Like 1

DEBUG][05/01 09:23:55 PM]: Loading script id : 631
[ERROR][05/01 09:23:57 PM]: Could not load class a.a.AUx from within script id 631
[ERROR][05/01 09:23:57 PM]: Could not load class a.a.con from within script id 631
[ERROR][05/01 09:23:57 PM]: Error loading remote SDN script id: 631
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.osbot.core.scriptloader.ScriptPackage.<init>(bn:10)
at org.osbot.COM1.iIIiIIIiII(tj:40)
at org.osbot.pRN.run(tj:11)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Script doesn't seem to load. Your other scripts are working though. 

Edited by thrash3r

DEBUG][05/01 09:23:55 PM]: Loading script id : 631
[ERROR][05/01 09:23:57 PM]: Could not load class a.a.AUx from within script id 631
[ERROR][05/01 09:23:57 PM]: Could not load class a.a.con from within script id 631
[ERROR][05/01 09:23:57 PM]: Error loading remote SDN script id: 631
at org.osbot.core.scriptloader.ScriptPackage.<init>(bn:10)
at org.osbot.COM1.iIIiIIIiII(tj:40)
at org.osbot.pRN.run(tj:11)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Script doesn't seem to load. Your other scripts are working though. 

reload osbot client

Everytime i try to open the script i get this error message.    [DEBUG][05/01 04:26:27 PM]: Loading script id : 631

[ERROR][05/01 04:26:28 PM]: Could not load class a.a.AUx from within script id 631
[ERROR][05/01 04:26:28 PM]: Could not load class a.a.con from within script id 631
[ERROR][05/01 04:26:28 PM]: Error loading remote SDN script id: 631

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter