Thanks mirror client!

Fused

So you didn't get banned from the mirror client, you got banned from using a flagged ip.

exactly i'm sick of false reports. I should start giving people suspensions when they report false things trying to give the mirror client a bad name, when he is clearly lying.

Though, on the topic, lets say a script is broken because the mirror client isnt quite up to snuff with it, e.g. a pest control script, yet a person still decides to use it, and it randomly gets stuck spamming a boat or something (I don't know what it would do, this is just a guess), then perhaps you COULD say that the mirror client caused my script to not perform as it should, which got me banned. Still the botters fault, not the client, but you can still see where people might be coming from.

Coming soon to an SDN near you :x

l1scDPt.png

Obviously premium right? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edited by Mykindos

• Administrator

Though, on the topic, lets say a script is broken because the mirror client isnt quite up to snuff with it, e.g. a pest control script, yet a person still decides to use it, and it randomly gets stuck spamming a boat or something (I don't know what it would do, this is just a guess), then perhaps you COULD say that the mirror client caused my script to not perform as it should, which got me banned. Still the botters fault, not the client, but you can still see where people might be coming from.

Yes definitely, i've been stuck over 5 times for 5 hours each time with the mirror client due to a script not being able to perform, yet i'm still not banned.

Yes definitely, i've been stuck over 5 times for 5 hours each time with the mirror client due to a script not being able to perform, yet i'm still not banned.

I'm going to say that you are being sarcastic, but I can't tell since I don't really know you.

But you could still simply be an outlier, you don't determine how other people get banned.

Either way, I support the mirror client and its a pretty big step in the right direction. All I'm saying is if people are complaining that the mirror client got them banned, then it was most likely due to a mistake on their end.

• Administrator

I'm going to say that you are being sarcastic, but I can't tell since I don't really know you.

But you could still simply be an outlier, you don't determine how other people get banned.

Either way, I support the mirror client and its a pretty big step in the right direction. All I'm saying is if people are complaining that the mirror client got them banned, then it was most likely due to a mistake on their end.

No I have been stuck 5+ times for 5 hours, I once went to work and was stuck for 8.5 hours the whole time It get stuck before doing anything. :( i haven't been banned yet.

• Administrator

Some pretty good luck you have, was it doing nothing, or was it like clicking something repetitively?

Is it a new account? or an Old one?

New account, email and everything. It's name is a mass account name like

Runescapeaccount1@hotmail.com :P not exactly that

It was auto logging 10 squares away from the bank onces, auto logging at a tree once.

New account, email and everything. It's name is a mass account name like

Runescapeaccount1@hotmail.com tongue.png not exactly that

It was auto logging 10 squares away from the bank onces, auto logging at a tree once.

Holy shit, It would be interesting to see if you were to have the same issue when using the normal client if you would be banned or not.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...